Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delivery to Shadowdale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jalmynar

jalmynar

Delivery to Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Delivery to Shadowdale   Delivery to Shadowdale EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Late one night Valtore arrives at the gay of Shadowdale in a large wagon. He informs the guard that he was delivering the Iron Golem as promised. There is a scroll with instructions on operating and care for the golem in a sealed scrolling tube. He leaves the golem and the wagon at the gates under the care of the watch Commander and leaves town to return home.

//the golem is currently set to guard/patrol only. Upto the town leaders to contact the builders as to where to place the golem. It's ment to help protection the town in general.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

Delivery to Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery to Shadowdale   Delivery to Shadowdale EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:54 pm

A message sent for Valtore

Valtore,

Thank you my friend for your delivery. I'm certain the officials will decide what to do with the golem soon. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to repay you this kindness.

Secretary Lovich
Back to top Go down

Delivery to Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1