Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fool's errand. Second Stop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noltem

Noltem

Fool's errand. Second Stop Empty
PostSubject: Fool's errand. Second Stop   Fool's errand. Second Stop EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:01 am

After being at The Dancing Moon, Mark makes his way back to Shadowdale East, then to the North Ride area and de-tours to The Dwarven Halls where he talks to the dwarves guarding the entrance.
"I am Mark Lametz, Shadowdale is in need of help to guard groups of uninfected people from Shadowdale to Myth Drannor, every willing person should report to Kasia, Red Knight at Shadowdale East. That is all"
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

Fool's errand. Second Stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Second Stop   Fool's errand. Second Stop EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 3:16 pm

As Mark reaches the locked front gate a single guard on the defense balcony receives his message.

Soon Targlan shows and responds with a gentle smile:

"Mark, we are in great sorrow after losses of our cousins. I need every beard here for the burial ceremony and the defences.

I will send some few dwarves i can spare though."

Shortly after Dalgna for one exits the gate and heads off to shadowdale with her backpack.

/// any other Ironhosuer wanting to join can ofcourse also.
Back to top Go down

Fool's errand. Second Stop
Page 1 of 1