Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads Empty
PostSubject: WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads   WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:36 am

*Notices posted in Shadowdale, Rimwood, Fox Ridge, Cross Roads, Freehaven, and the House of Redemption*

"WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads,

"Friends, allies, and people of the Dales, be warned that a Vampire showed up in the Cross Roads last evening and was asking questions about Shadowdale defenses.

It showed no fear of being greatly outnumbered, as it spoke with a sense of impunity.  When it was determined to be undead in nature, I attacked it.

It seemed to be controlling the mind and/or will of a person named Dacius, who attacked us that were trying to vanquish the foul entity.

Though it's body was smitten by those present with me, it's gaseous incorporeal form managed to get away.  Dacius came to but was a bit dazed as it fled and he wandered off towards Shadowdale.

Given the recent undead uprising in Freehaven... this is a matter of extreme importance.  The following is advice offered to the Dales from the House of Redemption:

1.  Get yourself plenty of holy water and a holy symbol and carry them at all times, and hang garlic by your windows and doors.

2.  Do not travel at night, and do not travel alone.

3.  Dacius may still be under some spell of their's, it is recommended he be apprehended and taken to a priest for further spiritual and mental analysis.

4.  Do not invite anyone or anything into your house that you were not expecting.  

5.  Wrap your head in some sort of metal foil.  This MAY prevent undead hoobie goobie rays from invading your mind... our House scholars are still trying to verify this.

Some tell tale signs of the undead.

a.  Brain and/or flesh cravings
b.  Looking reeeeally sexy AND having two puncture marks on the neck.
c.  Rotting stench (not to be mistaken for trench breath, fungus foot, B.O. or stink butt... which are all naturally occurring and common mortal scents)
d.  Unnatural disdain for mirrors, crossing running water, sunlight, and really spicy shrimp scampi or other garlicky foods.
e.  Walking/limping/shuffling around with their organs hanging out as if it were 'perfectly normal'

Aelyria, Imyn, and Tarik were all at the Crossroads when this vampire incident transpired.  They can corroborate my story.

Be vigilant and be safe,
Headmaster Crypto

*Disclaimer -- The House of Redemption and subsidiaries is not in any way responsible if metal foil does NOT prevent your mind from being taken over by undead hoobie goobie rays.*

///thanks to sapphire and the gang at the docks for some wicked late night randomness --- good times///

Last edited by halfcentaur on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads   WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:53 am

The morning after the vampire event. Elektra reads the notice posted at the House and immediately seeks out Crypto. Once she finds him. She corners him and says..."Oh, so now I know where ya really went last night after leaving me alone, all naked , in the pool with those men and women!
While I am there shaking the jiggles , you sneak out after this pretty little elf girl !! ... And ya didn't invite me to share????"
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

PostSubject: Re: WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads   WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:09 pm

*huffs and folds arms* Imyn is NOT the vampire... and you're still sleeping on the couch tonight.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads   WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:54 pm

"Couch ???", she says looking over at it.
"Ok what I will say next , is for your ears only. I Surrender. I give in. My love is bigger than my pride and you are my heart. What ever you wish ... The cage... Donkey... Those little fey clowns ... I don t
care.... I am yours!"
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads   WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:46 pm

((assuming he makes it out of the battle with Maya and the undead...))

A dark figure at night would remove one of the parchments out in the wilds and stuff it away in a pouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads   WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads Empty

Back to top Go down

WARNING -- Vampire engaged at the Cross Roads
Page 1 of 1