Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
adaywithoutrain

adaywithoutrain

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Warning   Warning EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:28 am

Parchment is posted at the board, one left in the Inn by the bar, and near each gate of Shadowdale.

People of Shadowdale,

Word has spread that the undead threat is becoming higher. There are now ways for the undead to create 'dead zones' that are extremely dangerous to anyone unprepared. Anyone entering such zones will perish. One such area has been seen in the Forests of Cormathor.

I ask that everyone please take great caution when traveling, and should anyone come across these dead zones, please do not engage. Report it to a city official right away, so research and preparations can be completed.

I also ask that the research team be brought together again so we may discuss some options concerning this.

Please stay safe and smart about this situation.

Our Lady of Joy watch over you all in these dark times.

Deputy Mayor Kendra

She also makes her way around town to talk to anyone who is not able to reach the parchments and answers as many questions to them as she can.
Back to top Go down
ADM_Specters

ADM_Specters

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:16 am

Many of the common people of town ask her questions about the undead zones. If they are connected to the spiders, or if the northern farms are going to be left to fend for themselves again. How the "zones" are made and if the town is at further serious risk. Many want to know who might be behind it; Zhents, necromancers, warlocks, or drow?
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

adaywithoutrain

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:38 am

She reassures them the dead zones have nothing to do with the spiders. She also assures them that under no circumstances will she allow the North to be left on it's own again, and that she is looking into resolving the situation as soon as possible.

When asked about how the zones are made, she tells them it is believed it is done by a necromatic spell. She states that the Zhentarim are not behind it that she is aware of. If anything, she has heard the Zhentarim want to be rid of the freethinking undead.

She does what she can to explain to the people that while the town is at risk, she does not believe Shadowdale to be the main target. However, she explains that with the number of Lathandrites in the area as well as the Helmites, she has faith that if an undead threat comes and attempts to do a dead zone, that the priests and paladins will be able to stop such from happening.
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:44 pm

*Roman having returned from a ten-day trip to Essembra, hangs around Shadowdale for a couple days.  he sees Kendra warning folks and walks up to her.*

"Hey Kendra... hope yer doing alright.  I was up in the Dagger Hills last night returning from my trip and on my way back towards Shadowdale, Asteria and I were attacked by a band of a dozen or so undead... skeleton warriors lead by a Vampire of some sort.  We cleaned those up fair enough, but behind them was a much larger force heading South.

We made haste towards the North farms and on our way so a force of undead attacking the Nomad fort.  The Nomads seemed sorely outmatched, but we weren't sticking around to see how it turned out.  We made our way to the farms just south of the river and warned the first guard we came across.

After a few hours in Shadowdale, all seemed quiet, so to appease my sense of unease, I snuck back up into Dagger Hills Nomad fort lands to see what I could make of what transpired and what happened to the undead force.

Now I am not master woodsmen, but I have been studying and practicing tracking  in the wilds and if my skills serve me well *looks around to make sure no one is within ear shot and lowers his voice and speaks in a dire demeanor...* it would appear the undead slew many of the Nomads and the Nomads subsequently got up from where they were felled and walked off with the undead back towards Freehaven.  this would suggest the undead army is growing in numbers this way.

Please spread this news to your North guards... I need to get back to the House of Redemption and get everyone prepared for the worst.  Oh and... *smiles a bit coy* ... if at all possible.. leave my name out of this. " 
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

adaywithoutrain

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Kendra listens closely to what Roman says, then nods.

"The information is much appreciated, dear. And don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

She winks at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning   Warning Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning
Page 1 of 1