Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Head builder away

Go down 
+3
Avarson
krampsburglar
cisvmark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cisvmark
Head Builder

Head builder away Empty
PostSubject: Head builder away   Head builder away EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:16 pm

There are several people awaiting I fix their bannings, chars, keys, kemochairs and such, but Im just sorry to say real life first.

Im definitely away until Monday, but depending on weather maybe longer. Sorry for everyones waiting.
Back to top Go down
krampsburglar

krampsburglar

Head builder away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head builder away   Head builder away EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Thank you civsmark for being so up front about your RL situation. It shows you care and that is commendable.

It also greatly reduces anxiety over expectations, that in the past regimes was usually never set.

kramps
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

Head builder away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head builder away   Head builder away EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:30 am

Dear Dalelanders

Since I got a new job 1st of April I been practically absent and there are several reasons for that. My band is taking up more time, the new job occationally swallows big chunks of time (record beeing almost 150 hours work in 8-9 days, which is only possible by sleeping at your workplace for 4 days in a row and only returning home twice for 5-6 hours of sleep). But Also holiday plans, moving to a new place soonish etc is simply taking my time.

It has taken some time for the server to find 2 new head builders and I spend last night giving the first introduction to them. I will only linger around to train the new guys if needed and I think they will be dividing work somewhat between them.

I havent really been playing since my RL timeconsuming work began and I dont foresee I will return anytime soon.

All in all good bye and take good care of your new headbuliders ( I will leave them to introduce themselves on forums as this thread is only about me saying: "so long and thanx for all the fish")
Back to top Go down
Avarson

Avarson

Head builder away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head builder away   Head builder away EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:57 am

I will miss you Mark! Have fun in real life!
Back to top Go down
MasterSilke

MasterSilke

Head builder away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head builder away   Head builder away EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:14 am

We appreciate all that you've done. I wish you the best in your endeavors. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

Head builder away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head builder away   Head builder away EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:52 pm

I do hope you are able to return at some point even just as a player. Thank you for all you have done and do take care IRL.
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

Head builder away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head builder away   Head builder away EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Thanks for the update Mark. Take care and rock on!
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

Head builder away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head builder away   Head builder away EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:12 am

Take care, and good luck with work ^^ *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Head builder away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head builder away   Head builder away Empty

Back to top Go down

Head builder away
Page 1 of 1