Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House of Redemption Guild Sport

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Rose

White Rose

House of Redemption Guild Sport Empty
PostSubject: House of Redemption Guild Sport   House of Redemption Guild Sport EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:41 pm

(( Alasha'UR had a victory ring given to her by Elektra and a game was placed in play for members and friends of the HOR, who enlisted in the game, and enlistment is still open. The rules are simple, there are NO RULES on how some one gets the ring from who ever has it. . .until the ring is handed to Elektra in person. A reward and honors will be determined as of that time. Have Fun ! )

Sitting down in her office, the thick padded chair offering sweet comfort to a tired body , Elektra takes a deep breath to relax, as light shone through the window, illuminating tiny dust in its beam.
She picked up a report from Alasha'UR titled "Guild Sport Report".
With a grin and eager expectation, she opened it and read.

Within the hour, She could be seen appearing out of nothing , just long enough to hammer up a post to all the members and related folk of the HOR.

" Be it known by all both near and far.
The ring has been captured, by cleverness and patience, by one Garret Starborn. Accordingly, HE now has become the target of any and all who are engaged in the pursuit of the ring.
Any who can and will obtain it by what ever means at their disposal, including Alasha'Ur herself, have an open time to do so, as I, Headmistress Elektra, may be preoccupied for some time with more pressing matters.
Alasha'Ur reports that she engaged in a duel with a non house member, and was defeated, and while she was down, Garrett simply took it from her. She also beleives that this match was likely preplanned against her.
The House of Redemption salutes Garrett Stormborn for cleverness and patience. We, or at least I, wish him all the luck in holding on to the ring.
Elektra then vanishes into the invisible . . .

(( OOC if Garrett is defeated, please send me a tell so i can keep the post current ))

Back to top Go down

House of Redemption Guild Sport
Page 1 of 1