Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A visit to House of Redemption

Go down 
+2
White Rose
Skyiba
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

A visit to House of Redemption Empty
PostSubject: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:01 am

Blue would visit the house of redemption to check on ahri and gather info from those that witnessed the dracolich..

he shows up unannounced and knocks on the door..
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Elektra answers   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:35 am

A shapely blond answers the door. She seems tired from being up all night.
"Yes? ", she says in a soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:01 pm

I am here to check on ahri I am blue mage..
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Off in the back ground time to time from a near by room, a deep hard sounding cough can be heard.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:26 pm

blue turns his head to listen more closely..

may I come in to check on her?
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Certainly , however , the worst case we have is the Druid Ravossel... She took a direct blast of acid from a dracolich that came upon us at the Beastmen area. I feel somewhat responsible here... I kept her by my side to translate Draconic , but alas. I came out unscathed while she was nearly burned to death.
This thing came down gloating over the waves of undead in the Dales. I was the only one not terrified by it... I have stood before even worse and more powerful evil than this. I have learned that showing terror only makes such beings behave worse... But showing respect appeals to their selfish egos ... And at least buys time , as they bask in self imagined glory. In the end, none of us should be alive, but. ... And...uhm... And it dug into the earth and seemed to contaminate it in some way. Druids are said to inspect this to see how it may be cleansed. I personally, wanted them to use that soil for summoning earth elementals and just walk it out to the desert where all the undead are now anyways.... But.. Eh... Whatever.
Ok so I have been attending Rav all night and I can't say I know how the others are doing. Feel free to look ... By the way , welcome to my House, I am the Headmistress Elektra."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:03 pm

he nods listening as he walks I am blue we have met once before.. he has her take him to rav an ahri..

he is trying not to see m rude but is in a rather rush he has so much to do already..

he has brought with him a few vials of antidote cure disease and rod of neutralize poison..

I was told it was poison is this accurate? the burns will need a cleric im afraid..

yes those who speak draconic to a dragon living or undead tend to get the worst end of their anger if they become angry..

they living ones have even attacked me before.. last person they attacked as I left them with something to remember me by if I let them live at all..

healing the land is the druids thing however it is done I care not so long as it is done..

he looks around seeming lost..

I also brought with me some herbs to help with the healing though not enough im afraid I can divide them between two and cover the more serious burns.. but they will need a cleric..

um which way to them?
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Well , the scales that remained on this undead Wyrm were green... When standing under the mouth and nostrils of such a thing, the distinction between acid and poison gets a tad lost ... But, I think acid , such a shade of green , ya might think Druids might endorse it somehow... Or... Whatever ... Anyways, let me lead you Rav, maybe you can see for yourself."
Elektra then leads him to the ornate guest room where both Ranya and Rav lay side by side, in the large bed designed to impress with its luxury.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:44 pm

If Blue uses either the antidote or rod of neutralize poison, neither will seem to work. Both Ravo and Ahri are still deathly ill.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:15 pm

blue would attempt to use one antidote on rav an neutralize poison on ahri..

neither works..

he bandages ranya an rav with a few bandages with aloe crushed up underneath as best he can.. a simple thing he picked up from his brother.. this may help some with the burns it may not its the least I can do and have on me at this time..

short of a cleric I can only cast a remove curse spell but im not sure that is what it is..

he looks through his spell book. he sighs as he closes his spell book.

he pulls out a book of poisons and cures he had found years ago and has added to it as often as he could..

(dm will need to approve or not this book its an old event book he got and added to it over the years..
It does not contain anything specific to dracoliches but maybe it can contain a cure to general poisons that they may use will wait for dm approval before going any further with it)

Last edited by Skyiba on Sat May 10, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:15 pm

* When Blue sees Ravossel, she looks very pale, and looks deathly sick. It's about all she can do to sit up, and give him a smile. The potions Ravossel sips on given by Blue, and the magics, seem to do little to aid Ravossel, other then calming the deep cough from deep with in her chest.*

*in a weak shaky voice.* thank you Lord Blue. *takes some deep easy breaths.* this only be heald, . . . most power full healing potions, or spells. *and with that Ravossel lays back on the pills, allowing her to sit up while laying down. As Lord Blue Wraps a burned hand, he would see a. A ring that heals one over time very very slowly, and grant a lucky of tear three. It can be assumed that this item is what's keeping her alive, but for how long?*
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:10 pm

he would nod

ill be back as soon as I can hang in there.. he looks to the woman do what you can ill be back as soon as possible..

he would rush out the door and cast extended haste on him self and run to myth drannor.. he only stopped long enough to recast spells and move again..

though hasted it would still likely take him some time to get there..

once there he would stock up on potions or the highest healing he can get his hands on and look for a cleric willing to travel espesialy hasted travel and to the house of redemption despite the things the may have heard..

he would ask for only one to travel ..

in spite of what you may heard of the house of redemption I seek one willing to travel with the utmost speed and urgency one of our cousins and one of our citizens needs help quickly.. they were burned by acid and poison maybe from the dracolich.. they are barely hanging on as it is.. so we must be quick..
bring what you can spare that you think may help.. he also picks up some holy waters what for he has no idea but it seems like a good thing to have and just for good measure he brings some garlic along..
along with some wooden stakes and odds an ends he has picked up along his travels..

he has which ever one willing to meet him at the boat as he gathers some herbs from his gardens.. he brings about 5 whole plants with him of the aloe.. some extra bandages to wrap them.. he would gather more antidotes and bring an extra resurrection wand just incase..

and heads to the boat dock..

if the cleric comes along before leaving he divides the supplies up between them so they both carry the same things and same amounts..

if the cleric does not come along he simply says screw it and rush out alone once again..

he would prepare as best he could for many different things he would even prepare to use some draconic runes of healing incase they were needed.. this he does not do often and few know he can use such things..

((dm feel free to send me a pm asking for rolls needed and so on ill log in make the rolls and type them up here or send you screen shot of them if I can figure out how to send them in a pm))

(dm feel free to respond as cleric or whatever and let me know and appropriate time to wait I will wait that time in real life time before posting again..)

Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:50 pm

No Clerics would go with Blue, as word has reached them that a warlock was in their ranks during the situation of the dracolich recently. They refuse to aid in such a matter with those who consort with warlocks.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:27 pm

blue would shake his head and says.. well I know I could have done the same many times over when I was needed by some of you but I never turned away my kin for help even if I was against the company they kept or against the idea altogether..

he looks at them one last time saying.. as usual I will do what I can myself and keep in mind one of our citizens and one of our own who have often helped to protect you is now in need and you refuse to help..

what if the next time you need them they refuse you the help you need.. and what if im not around to help either as I am often forced to do crap myself around here when others refuse to do stuff..

now I have said my peace I will not force you to go so see ya im out of here little time to spare..

with that he hoists the sack up straightens his belts adjust his sword casts extended haste on him self and vanishes in a blur of speed..

he runs the whole way stopping only to recast.. thinking to him self frell the warlock who cares when your kin is in need you overlook things for the time being help you kine so long as they aint evil as well
and then go back to avoiding the place.. geesh how hard is that.. I don't like warlocks either but I cant let one of our kine suffer and die because they in a place that ohhh heavens forbid a warlock lives or not who knows with all the damned rumors that go around..

to blue that is no different than him letting the city fall to their enemies because oh he didn't like the color of something.. he wonders how long it would be before they turned their backs on him either over this or his past.. its not like he was a perfect angel either though he redeemed himself and has done so much for the city both publicly and privately.. in a way though he knows they wasn't he still sees it as a judgement against him as well if they only knew.. and hell the probably do know he doesn't care anymore one way or the other.. he is doing what he believes right and if they didn't like it tough they could suck it up and deal with it..

*he smirks a bit* oh well on ward I go..
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:49 am

When Lord Blue returns to The Guild, he sees the the land is once agen torn from another attack by the walking dead. The trees, and the keep seem to unharmed by the attack. Once guided in, and to Ravossel, he'll see that she is up and about siting in front of the fire place with Donnleen at her side.

(( note: Eletra cast Grater Restoration on Ravossel.))

And be for is a bone carved with ancient looking ruins, seems like she is studing it for some resion.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:42 am

hmmm seems I wasted a trip oh well ill stock pile these for later use..

what ya got there? *looks at runes on the bone* (blue speaks reads and writes in fluently in draconic, gnome, elven, sylvan, drow, and common..)

he looks rav over as he waits and looks from the bone to her from time to time.

if he sees she is doing better he would soon leave after offering anything he could pick up from the wand..

he would leave the holy water and stakes with them..

once he leaves he heads back to myth drannor as quickly as possible and returns to his studies..
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:18 am

* Ravossel smiles softly and warmly.* waisted trip.? I do't think so, it was simply chance or luck that some one had a scroll of Greater restoration on hand, and there was some who could read it. *Ravossel still looks sick, or unwell given that the medical was only cast howrs be for Lord Blue returned.*

*Ravossel then sighs heavly, as she looks back at the Old bone with ruins carved upon it.*

This bone is what the walking dead attacked the guild for. The commander of the hord that attacked here, dug for it while it's minons battled with the forces of misty falls, and our friends. If they came once for it, there's no resion to bleave they will not come agen for it. Aly'nalathia of Smiling Wolf bleaves a shaman can talk to the spirits that may be tighed to the evil relic. In hopes to under stand why they seek it, and how to use it agenst them to some degree. May be you can unravel this mystery it may hold. *Ravossel motions to empty place that's by the fire place, pillows are scattered in front of it.*
*After a few deep breaths after talking so much.* And thank you so much for the effort you put in trying to he me, it realy means a lot to me, and my sister Donnleen. *Ravossel smiles warmly as she moves the bone so that Lord blue can look at it if he chooses so.*

(( Note: event was dun by, ADM Specters, or by ADM Stardust. I can't honestly rember witch one did it. Sory.  @  ))
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:45 am

"Ahh , about that bone...", Elektra chimes in," I don't know if it is the very thing the Dracolich was digging for at the Beastmen land, but , it may well be ... and yet, I have to wonder if this is part of something bigger. Either way , this thing was something the undead horde needed, and for that reason alone, we CAN NOT allow them to get it.
Lord Blue, this item must not be allowed into hands of any person who would use it for any purpose ... Nothing good can come from this, even handling it can be corrupting.
Even though it could be held and defended here, I have concerns that just having it will greatly endanger all the House and related folk. Previous undead attack came right when both founders were away as well as other powerful members... They know when to hit us.
My question to you, Lord Blue, is who can be trusted with this? Who has the power to examine and understand it safely? Having been dug up in jurisdiction of Misty Falls makes it my concern."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:52 am

luckily I wear gloves..

blue would sit for a bit and study the bone.. listening to rav..

he also gives her some healing potions to drink should she need them..

he takes the bone and examines it closely tracing the runes with his finger..

he tries to determine any magical aspect to the bone as well..

seeing if it would have any effect on the mythal if he carried it through..

after this preliminary study is down I can better answer you question give me some time to study it to get an idea of what it may be besides bone..

he smiles warmly
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:21 pm

*As Lord blue look the bone over, and it's ruin. Three things can be made out. One there seems to enhancement bonuse of tear two quality, sencond when some one is stuck by the bone it'll suck the life from what it hits in larga amounts, and puts the life into the one who wheilds it ((vampiric regen two). And therd a simple hit or touch of the thing can hit. ( slay living lvl 9 one use/day. )*

*Ravossel drinks a few healing potions that Lord blue offered, and remains quite as the other two talk.*
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:34 pm

I see well I can see why they indeed want this.. either way it is used it kills people sucking the live out of them and restoring it to the wielder.. and with this spell on top of it.. it an almost perfect tool to create more undead..

I would imagine there might be more than just this one here as well.. so even by getting rid of this one they may come back and try to get more..

I would first have to send word to the city about it and request someone come back and pick it up if it is allowed to cross our line of protection.. if it is allowed then I would suggest it be taken to myth drannor for safe keeping and study in the future as we have time with so much going on..

for now I ask you keep it here and do not let any one else get ahold of it.. even keep it hidden as best you can.. until you receive word from me..
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:55 pm

blue pins a magical letter and sends it (pm sent)
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Lord Blue if you do't mind I would much rather be the only one to carry this burden. *motions to the Bone.*
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:35 pm

aye I would not but also keep in mind its lible to influence you as well.. I personaly would rather destroy it.. or use it as a bait for a trap..

but as it was not mine even though I know I should take it and relieve you from its influence..

I can not do so.. even if its for the best it is still thievery of a sort and from a friend.. so long as you still are your self I will leave it with you..

keep this in mind though at any point it starts to take you over I will end it for you in hopes that in time you will regain yourself..

you have been a good friend for a long time now.. I would rather see you ended by my hands than turned evil.. at least then id have a chance to have a cleric revive you in hopes it wasn't to late so save what makes you you..

he hands the bone back to her.. I have few friends left rav to count on.. loosing them to this evil doesn't help me any at all and makes it harder for me to maintain what is good with in me..

me reverting back to my evil self is the only thing I truly fear in this life or the next..
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:00 pm

*Ravossel smile brightly, and happly.* no need to fear for me! for Lurue watches, protects, and grants me some of her powers. I also Have a rod of protection from evil. In the mean time while I wait for the letter to say this item can enter Myth or not, for further study. I'll try to use to to lure some walking dead into a ambush or two.

*posses for a moment to get her breath back.*

And you have been a good friend as well, and if you ever need some one to talk to. My ears will always lesion, and so will Lurue. *Ravossel then suddenly leans over to give Blue a hug, and dose not give him the chances to get away.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit to House of Redemption
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next