Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption

Go down 
+6
AsuraKing
Maiden of Loss
White Rose
Lady Crankenstein
Noltem
Hasbeengoing
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:54 am

Folk of the Dale lands,

A celebration to the next full showing of Selune is being prepared outside the House of Redemption. Free food and drink to all that come there this night, and followers of goodly Lords of the Golden Hills, of nature, and of the moon are encouraged to join in on ceremony at the peak of the moon.

*The signature is a raccoon face*

OOC: The event date is Tuesday, July 1st.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:14 am

Mark is seen growling at the Ranger Camp and writing the following.

"Good choice making the celebration in front of a nest of vipers, traitors, liars and Zhentarim lovers

Mark"
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:38 am

*Later on Terra wanders by to see the note attached to hers and removes it, tossing it in the river.*
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Terra adds an addition to the notes:

Also seeking Bards and arcane entertainment!
Back to top Go down
Lady Crankenstein

Lady Crankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Alasha'Ur shows up and hears of the celebration and scoffs a bit. she says little else and walks on.
Back to top Go down
http://ladycrankenstein.wix.com/lady-crankenstein
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Elektra and Sen'Thia react to the news   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:48 pm

Elektra hears of the event and begins preparations, gathering drawings and paintings of the full moon in the night sky to display in the battleporium.
Sen 'Thia walks into the room , yawning, wearing a revealing black, silk , nightgown, with eyes half open. Once she hears of a festival, her natural Sharessian dedication jumps into high gear, and she perks up.
"i have a special drink i invented called Nectar of Twilight that i am sure can be mixed a bit differently to become Nectar of Moonlight. . . maybe. . . ya see, Headmistress, Nectar of Twilight. . which can be simply called. . "NoT". . . or the version i like , which is sweet, or called Sweet Nectar of Twilight. . .or. . "SNoT" . . . consists of basically two non mixable liquids. . one has a dark rich blue color , while the other ends up in tiny little silver beads that look like stars. The SNoT version has sweetened cream in it to mimic streaks of clouds. . .
. . . .ahm. . . now. .to make a full Moon. . . ", She ponders and trails off, obviously with no clue.
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:10 pm

((What time? My bard may volunteer to perform but it would depend on the time.))
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:02 pm

//US evening time
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 pm

One of said posters vanishes without a trace in the dead of night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:56 am

\\ will try to make it but my sister is being induced into labor that day! not sure of my plans yet but I -think- I'll be leaving on the 2nd...so I should be around for this!
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:43 am

AsuraKing wrote:

*The next morning another poster is put up in the same place, and some extra copies are left in a stack for people to take*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:01 am

Hasbeengoing wrote:
AsuraKing wrote:

*The next morning another poster is put up in the same place, and some extra copies are left in a stack for people to take*

XD
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:11 am

Fincaen Londrulen wrote:
Hasbeengoing wrote:
AsuraKing wrote:

XD

((Please keep IC))
Back to top Go down
vladadier

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Sitting by the fire inside the House of Redemption, Mist looks over one of the posters.

"Quite interesting... ... ... Perhaps I should make it a point to attend, or at the very least observe"
Back to top Go down
Lady Crankenstein

Lady Crankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Alasha'Ur seems to appear out of nothing and her red and yellow cat eyes look down upon Mist.
   "Consider this, my fellow redeemed... Opinions in the Dales come and go like tides in the sea. At times, folks seem supportive of our ideals, and yet at times , some are loud and outspoken against even the smallest things we do.
     I see this as a fertile field for unusual things to take place... such as protesters, infiltrators, traitors , party crashers with malcontent and hostile intent. For once in my life, the laws of the land serve my talents very well... as it is my job to keep the peace on our ground. In other words, a Full Moon drives folks to foolishness and I will be there to enforce our laws , throwing trouble makers in jail... Hope for the best, and your research may have abundant resources to explore... If ya follow what I am saying..."
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:16 am

*Terra Heads to the House of Redemption to prepare for tonight's Festival. She wanders about making sure theres enough food and drink for everyone, tasting things here and there and setting up tables*
Back to top Go down
Lady Crankenstein

Lady Crankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:32 am

Alasha'Ur prepares her spells, and sharpens her blades, grinning in eager excitement.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:42 am

Elektra would greet Terra with open arms.

" I am thrilled to see and share this celebration with you and others of the faith. The House of Redemption is open to all of you... Dressing rooms, kitchen, bar, Fest Hall and any beds that serve your need.
... I ..ah... am not certain of this but, I know that in the past, such celebrations have involved the joys of women sharing ... if that is part of the usual, I certainly approve, and would glady join in the moment.
My vows do allow for such."
She smiles , as she moves to walk away to inspect the preparations.
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:45 am

*Crypto greets Terra with a pleasant smile and offers a gentle hug*

Are you ready for the big festival!? *he smiles brightly*

We have barrels of Moonshine at the ready, our house performers are conjuring up a Moondance opus, we've inflated and strung together many left over sheep's tummys from the kitchen to fashion ourselves a makeshift Moonbounce and we've tied a plethora of fancy ribbons and streamers around the Moonpole.

What can I help you with dear?

*his eyes are a little red from lack of sleep, or maybe he's on something...*
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:49 am

Hasbeengoing wrote:
Folk of the Dale lands,

A celebration to the next full showing of Selune is being prepared outside the House of Redemption.  Free food and drink to all that come there this night, and followers of goodly Lords of the Golden Hills, of nature, and of the moon are encouraged to join in on ceremony at the peak of the moon.

*The signature is a raccoon face*

OOC:  The event date is Tuesday, July 1st.

(( at what time ? ))
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 am

//EST evening is the most specific I have heard. I SB on by 9pm EST
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:27 pm

*Terra greets them both*

"Thanks for hosting this event. I want there to be the grandest time that can be had. Lots of people will come for the food and drink, and will want entertainment, so those are the top concerns. Only the more faithfull will stay for the ritual tonight, they will not need much in material convincing to stay."

\\Il poke the appropriate people when I see them on to coordinate on time, im shooting from 9-12 PM US central time, so thats GMC +6 I believe.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:01 pm

*Terra hurries about outside making sure everything gets into place. Meanwhile Flint hangs out with a couple of boulders and watches.*
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:24 pm

*Crypto is already half loaded and jumping on the sheep belly moon bounce*

Yippee!!!

*bounce*

Yahoooey!!!

*bounce*

WAH-hahahahaha!!!

*bounce*

Weeeeeeee!!!

*bounce*

Ohhh maMA!!!

*bounce*
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:59 am

*A great party is held in the honor of the new full moon.  A giant pile of treasure is left in the woods by itself, and surprisingly is not there in the morning.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption   Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption Empty

Back to top Go down

Posted at the Ranger Camp and House of Redemption
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next