Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the House of Redemption

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noltem

Noltem

At the House of Redemption Empty
PostSubject: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Mark walks up to the front door, not bothering to come inside and looks around clearly disgusted by the place by the looks on his face but takes a deep breath and speaks a bit loud.
"I'm looking for Rav, gotta talk stuff to her."
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:59 pm

*The guards at the front Door would in form him that Ravossel is out back.*

When or if Mark heads out back, he'll easily find her tending to a herb garden
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:06 pm

Mark walks where the guards point him and stands next to Ravossel.
"I need someone able to use etherealness and truevision"
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Good day Matk

* nods and lesions to what Mark has to say.* Truevision I can do, and make a few scrolls of, but for going etherealness I can not.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:20 pm

*After a posses.*

Ask the Mage known as Ahri, she'll be able to help you.

*Ravoosel adds a few more herbs to the garden as they talk.*
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:28 pm

"Ahri is a backstabbing bitch that despite me saving her ass isn't willing to help me, so love her and her whole family. Truevision can work if you can dispel etherealness, do you see yourself able to do that?" Mark would say with his usual angry tone, something must have happened that he doesn't like at all.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:22 pm

*with a soft sight.* I know a dispel spell. *shakes her head.* I highly drought it can remove etherealness, or any thing that strong. Like I sed I do know the True sight spell. And I can right scrolls of it.

* Ravossel looks up at Mark with soft eyes.*

What happened ?
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:41 pm

"Shadowdale and Myth Drannor have finally shown their true colors, selfish rats that look only after their own benefit and claim to fight for the common folk. They destroy those that oppose their view of a perfect world and ban everyone that poitns out the stupidity of their ways, they don't even give a love about those that are convinced they are doing the right thing fighting for them! How many times will I have to keep rescuing people on my own before someone opens their eyes and realizes they are fighting for the ones that are killing them!?
It has become so obvious that they are vermin that even the Zhentarim who I have been fighting since I came to those lands, that I have offended in so many very different ways are offering me a place in their ranks! Can you believe that dung? My enemies are more forgiving and caring of their own than the ones I am defending.
How can I keep defending people that want me dead against people that want me to be with them? This is pathetic, if a magic explosion happened and only people worth a dung remained in the Dales, I can count with one hand how many would survive and one of them is about to be converted because nobody is doing dung!
They don't understand pain and by my own blood, that if she falls because I couldn't get any help I will make them know what Pain is even if I have to worship Loviatar."

Mark says in rage, not allowing Ravossel to speak at all while he describes with disgust on his face the world he has seen with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
comodohead

comodohead

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:48 pm

((Was the talking Mark loud enough to be heard from the road? if so I would like to jump into the conversation))
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:59 pm

// my guess probly not, given that there out be hind the Keep, and there's a whole lot of building going on.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:49 pm

OOC:
Given that they are on the backyard and the House has a roof for parties I doubt Mark's usual tone of anger can be heard from the road.

IC:
"So? Nothing to say?"
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:58 am

*Ravossel waits a few moments after Mark's rant. Be for sighing softly.*

You, and I share many disagreements, hates, loves, who we care for. We both are wardens, and takers, lovers, and haters. We do't trust or like shadowdale for what they have dun in the past. Over all they simply only wished to be left alone and govern them selfs, with no out side interference. The city of Myth have all ways been very mistrusting of the others, hints why so may get banned from there so easily.

As for Kendra *Ravossel sigh sadly.* I miss her dearly. If I wore to attack Jack it would start a war between the Zhents, and House of redemption. A war we can not win. If given what I heard about her is true. Your best bet would be look in free haven for her as she may be running tasks, and other this there. Closely watch the the roads between here, and Krag for her. That would be the safest way with out starting a war.

*sighs heavily*

But knowing you, you'd want to get jack. *with soft sigh* Come back to me Mark when you have a detailed, but a loos plan. One were I help, and another were I do not. While you do that I'll try to think of a way to help with out being knowing it was my self. *Ravossel says softly.*
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:01 pm

"At least you have the love balls to do something of use, tsk, what has the world come down to...? I don't care if the House of Redemption gets destroyed in the process, I will do what is right, no matter the cost I am ready to pay it. And no, I don't need Jack, he is nothing but a nuisance in the way, I can easily withstand his most dangerous spells while my allies utterly destroy him.

I have a plan that I will relay to you once I have people ready to put up a fight, Cyricists are nothing but amateurs compared to the chaos I am about to unleash on those Zhentarim sorry bastards and I plan to punch Kendra's face so hard I will dispell all magic and make her forget who she is"

Mark growled lowly and walked away.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:03 pm

*a giggle can be heard from above, as Mark rants on the treatment he gets for all he does.*
" Not like i haven't spoken those very same words over and over for a long time. . . " She says to herself as she returns to her vigil from the roof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the House of Redemption   At the House of Redemption Empty

Back to top Go down

At the House of Redemption
Page 1 of 1