Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A visit to House of Redemption

Go down 
+2
White Rose
Skyiba
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
White Rose

White Rose

A visit to House of Redemption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:28 pm

" No one and no thing will harm Rav as long as I am alive to stand against it", Elektra interjects. "House members are my responsibility , not to mention in cases like this. You have my sworn word. "
Back to top Go down
lucid

lucid

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:53 pm

Aly arrives back along the river on her circuit, stops by to see how the druid is doing and bring her some choice berries...wildlings always get the best stuff. Some of the talk she overhears disturbs her, and she adds her own counsel to the wash.

"These dead, they want that bone. This is known. But can you say why? You would run blindfolded along a cliff in heavy rain. Destroy, carry away from here, any action maybe is what they want it for. Carry to Myth Drannor? Maybe they want this, it will shine black light there and destroy mythal, who knows. Maybe all they want is it gone from this place, so the ruin can be used by them for other dark purpose, ey? Hm.

"What else? Destroy it? Hmp. Maybe it seals a soul inside. Ey? You break, out he comes. But I think they gather many bones like this, to build a big nasty. If they need all the bones together, and you destroy one, well they will have them all, ayyeh? And surely none shall use it, none whom would come to your side when you are here. But let it run loose and it maybe finds other hands that will.

"It must be known. The dead must be denied, this is known. Lure them to ambush, ayyeh, but not be hasty in throwing away the advantage just to prove you can strike them. Ambush will happen only once. And risk of bone being taken by dead is there. Before this risk, bring the dreamers to the bone, not the bone to the dreamers. And quickly. It must be known."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:14 pm

he would nod to rav and the woman .. he looks at the new comer not to worry they can feel you in on what you missed..

well I thank you for letting me see rav and for helping her *he smiles and dips his head to her*
also beware I received word Kendra is now jacks apprentice..

he looks to rav you get better before you go doing anything else.. and try to make a plan and at least one back up plan incase..

I must go and return to my other studies much to do still.. he looks to the new comer.. im sorry we didn't get to meet sooner and perhaps the next time im able perhaps we can properly meet then he nods and makes his way to the door I will send word once I have received such about it being able to enter the city.. with that he exits and cast his spells including haste and make for the city..
Back to top Go down
vladadier

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Seeing Rav's room so busy, Mist would have entered as well (invisible). He dips his head to all those inside that might notice him. He listens to the conversations but remains silent. When all but Ravs have left he speaks.

"You could allow me to hold the bone... I can attempt to discern more about it. If they come for it, you are in no shape to protect it, or flee... I however would have a chance. I did escape the dragons clutches after all... It is just a suggestion... Think on it..>"

Would then change out the cool rag on her forehead to help with the fever.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Lord Blue if you have the time pleas send word to Sole Leo he may be able to walk the Dreams, like what Aly suggested. And she also holds some valid points. As for Kendra *seems to be about going into tears* she may not had a choice in the matter. *As Blue starts to head out. * takes care and travel safely.

*Ravossel then looks over at Aly with a very warm happy smile, but her eyes are tear full of the resent news* Thank you for stoping by. *Ravossel seems to be doing better.* and help your self to the dranks in this room, and food that's offered at the bar. *with a smile* and thank you for your counsel on this matter as well.

*Ravossel looks over at were about Mist may be.* I'm sorry Mist, this item bring a burden to the land, and it's a burden I must carry on my owne.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:37 pm

*blue would have likely been gone by then but she also knows she can send him a letter as well.. she would also know it saddens him as well about Kendra..*
Back to top Go down
lucid

lucid

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:54 pm

"Point and my spear flies, cousin. You know this." The stoic elf wears little on her sleeve, showing no expression if she can help it. A certain amount of hesitation reveals her concern, when it's not buried in the hints of distrust toward most others here.

"I must go. Find other dig sites, other dead walking in Cormanthyr's shade. And more berries...not feed you right, these hyuman." She huffs with disdain. The jungle elf then gives the druid a stern, matron-looking-at-a-vexing-child sort of glare, as if certain that the (formerly) blue elf will do the exact opposite. ""Not wander off, you. Ey? Not let the dawn catch you unsheltered. Recover first...we will need your strength. I will return, if the wind wills it."

Difficult to say where one circle begins and another ends, but the spearmaiden marks this as a beginning...she leaves to run another circle through the forest, searching for further evidence of the self-exhuming dead.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:33 am

* With smile, but slightly shrinking under the motherly-like glare.* I promise I'll stay here till I get better. *more brighter of a smile.* and thank you agen for every thing, and take care ok?...

*Ravossel the watches Aly walk off.*

Eletra Aly'nalathia cano help with dark orb. She'll be eager to do such a thing. At any rate we need to get a letter to Leo and see what he can figer out about this bone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to House of Redemption   A visit to House of Redemption - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit to House of Redemption
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2