Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Cormanthor forest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noltem

Noltem

At the Cormanthor forest Empty
PostSubject: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:15 pm

After visiting the dwarves and discussing things with them Mark walks into the Cormanthor Forest where he looks around and takes a deep breath before shouting as loud as he is able "LYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!" as a summoning call.
He then crosses his arms looking around and repeats the process every 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:46 pm

Shouting around so loud and often, Mark would soon attract unseen eyes watching him from the shadows.

After another of those calls a roving band of hungry Undead would fall upon him.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:54 pm

Mark grunts at the attack blaming the Lyons for being so stupid as to live in a forest with Undead and throws a tanglefoot bomb at the Undead (DC 47 Reflex or be rooted for 5 rounds) and makes his way out of the forest while cursing about nature circles, Lyons and necrophiliacs.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:07 pm

The tanglefoot bag is sufficent to delay the undead so Mark can make his escape.

From the shadows a soft chuckle could be heard by trained ears.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:49 pm

A gree figure moves in between the trees, trying its best to stay out of sight, however, rather than focussing on Mark, the figure turns to find the source of the chuckle
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:57 pm

From the leafs of a tree a trail of fairy dust can be seen just before Aesa Lyon appears to fly around Mark several times and then hoovers before him with crossed arms.

"Listnen up, you loudmouth wannabe Hero of no manners,

We Lyons are not really around here anymore, and not keen to involve ourselfs into any of your exploits, but because this Lyon is still around so now and then, I am listening.

Silence not, and speak before I feel it's time to return to my slumber upon my purple Mushroom please."
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:10 pm

While running Mark looks at Aesha and grunts
"Listen, imp-sized red-eyed mushroom-addict, one of you Lyons killed an innocent baby so..." Mark looks around for more enemies and changes course through the forest in case they are following "...So I am here so you can pay for it, I need help to rescue someone, a soul for a soul, right? I need allies and you nutjobs are the best spellspinners around. Take that to daddy oak or whoever the hell calls the shots, I'm out of here towards my freaking camp!"
With that Mark keeps running until he's out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Maya follows Aesa.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:19 pm

((Assuming the chuckle was Aesa))

Mylanis steps out into the clearing, looking to Aesa.

What he thinks we have done, we haven't. What we did do is kill a drow which simply claimed to the pregnant, with no evidence to support it. A soul for a soul is a terrible way of life, with the same logic, the world wouldn't cease destroying itself, for there's no such thing as a true value for a soul, each is as unique as the rest, and each to be kept safe it possible. This time he came to the wrong people, this is none of our concern, we shall not involve ourselves with someone who is just as likely to hurt us, as he is to insult us.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Maya to Mylanis: "Don't worry Mylanis, this is not real Mark, it's a Clone, we have to save that soul from him, he uses souls to multiply himself into many Marks. Come with us let's see his camp, he may take us to the real Sharkomancer Lord."
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:26 pm

There's no such thing as a clone of Mark, I would have seen if it was.

What you likely call a clone, would either be a person that looks like Mark, or one which has the same name. Having the same name is not uncommon, even less so with a name like that among humans I believe. Or if you met someone who looks like him, it could just be a rare coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:29 pm

"I did not see anyone, that's what Aesa told me." Maya points at Aesa. "Mark would never ask help from us or me, he is my Archnemesis, so he sent the clone, it's the only logical explanation."
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Aesa Yells after him

"You have been deceived! We killed no child, and you should stop accusing us or killing that Drow child, for there was none!"

And with those words resounding through the forest, loud enough to follow Mark upon his wake, Aesa makes a U turn and flies back to Lyon's forest where she warns Leo and Maya what had happened. She herself lands with a sigh somewhere in Maya's forest and looks with a sadness in her face to a statute. Every time Mark mentioned that incident, she turns to that statue wandering what the person portrayed in that statue would say.. to Mark? Yes, especially to him.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:32 pm

No, here's the only logical explanation,

Mark asks for our help, because he knows most of us are powerful spellcasters, who actually keep to our words. A rare things these days, and there's likely no-one else for him to go to, as most other wise people would've turned him away, just as we are going to. He can't go to any of the cities of the area, because he's managed to gotten himself banned from them, which means all the people there is also out of his reach, however we dont live in the city, so he comes to us.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:41 pm

"By the Mushrooms, you are right!? That makes perfect sense." Maya ponders. "But what about a soul he mentioned that needs a rescue? He came all the way here ... for what we know Mark has no friends and entire world banned him. For who would he care this much to even ask us, he hates most, for help?"
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Likely someone who actually managed to be friendly with him, and wasen't around him long enough to see how hard-headed he is. Or someone he thinks he can save, because someone worse than his usual enemies has them.

In either case, then he will have to find a way to deal with it without our help, gods only knows what he's actually planning, and we arn't going to involve ourselves with him, he's hurt our family enough.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Maya nods to Mylanis and remembers Marks doings of the past. "I agree, this could be just another of his plants to harm us. He did not even care to hear our answer, he fled, thats much how he cares for his "friend's soul". Let's focus on destroying the undead in the woods."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Cormanthor forest   At the Cormanthor forest Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Cormanthor forest
Page 1 of 1