Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Informing the guards at Shadowdale East

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noltem

Noltem

Informing the guards at Shadowdale East Empty
PostSubject: Informing the guards at Shadowdale East   Informing the guards at Shadowdale East EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Mark approached the guards with both hands raised and a smile

"Hey people, I am just here to inform you, a sun elf woman dressed in black is attacking people that aren't elves in the Ant caves.
She has a lot of wands, she knows a little ammount of spells and is fond of hiding in the shadows, uses a bow too with fine crafted elven arrows.
She has no insignia on her armor and no marks of craftsmanship on any of her equipment but she is a dangerous foe for those that aren't used to fight things like werecats and the like.
I defended myself from her and left her bleeding in the ant caves but her wounds were healing on their own so I guess she was okay, I took this from her"
Mark shows them a Wolf token made from wood "I don't know what does it mean but I guess it could help identify her, she has bright golden hair and piercing green eyes, gold skin and beneath her left eye a scar that runs down her cheek.
She only talked in elven about me being filth since I was a N-Tel-Quessir. You might want to inform the people in Shadowdale about it."
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Informing the guards at Shadowdale East   Informing the guards at Shadowdale East EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Mark thinks for a bit "Oh, I remember her using a wand with a curse spell but... she named Corellon when using it, isn't that odd?" he would say really intrigued by someone clearly disgusting using a good name like Corellon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Informing the guards at Shadowdale East   Informing the guards at Shadowdale East EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:19 pm

A gaurd steps out to meet Mark and takes careful note of what he says. "Seen a lot of merchants around. Might be good to warn them if you see them." The guard steps back and disappears into town.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Informing the guards at Shadowdale East   Informing the guards at Shadowdale East EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:21 pm

"Sure thing, buddy" Mark leaves stuffing the wolf token in his pocket and whistling.
Back to top Go down
lohran

lohran

PostSubject: Re: Informing the guards at Shadowdale East   Informing the guards at Shadowdale East EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:05 pm

A group composed by Ahron (human warrior), Ebin (aasimar warrior) and two Faeries-like women (Maya and the other i dont remember the name) met Mark on the rangers camp few moments after the suposed attack. When Mark left the place to move to Shadowdale to inform the guard, the four moved do the ants lair and have searched all the area, with no luck to find the attacker.
- on RP terms, if there was any evidence of the attack, Ahron presented it to the guard -.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Informing the guards at Shadowdale East   Informing the guards at Shadowdale East Empty

Back to top Go down

Informing the guards at Shadowdale East
Page 1 of 1