Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a new Face at the Crossroads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

a new Face at the Crossroads Empty
PostSubject: a new Face at the Crossroads   a new Face at the Crossroads EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:38 pm

DM Carbuncle wrote:
Gizzlecrink Sparklesnatcher, the notorious entrepreneur of the magical Arena, can be heard cursing and shouting one day. He then packs his bags and hops on his boat, leaving Freehaven.

To the astonished nearby slave he would only shout:

"Ye are all doomed, i tell ye. Save your behinds as long as ye can, before its too late! me be off and out of this sinkhole for good!"
With that he rows of into the darkness...

The same Gnome that left Freehaven without any forewarning, would appear a few days later at the Crossroads with his boat, unpacking his bags and personal belongings. The Gnome obviously plans to stay for a longer time here.
Taking in the new surroundings he nods to himself

"Yes much better, less undead! Me likes much more!"
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

a new Face at the Crossroads Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new Face at the Crossroads   a new Face at the Crossroads EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Terra sees the gnome at the crossroads one day and decides to stop and talk with kin. Its mostly small talk or stories she seems interested in, seemingly happy she found another gnome.
Back to top Go down

a new Face at the Crossroads
Page 1 of 1