Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty

Go down 
+7
White Witch
Kaalos003
Dragon_tears
Aidan Airna
Hasbeengoing
Maiden of Loss
ADM Lightforge
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Wu Ling woud have a serious look on his face whle setting up everything, though noticing he would do the smile and nod and wave back at her, then go straight back to work.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:35 am

Kaalos003 wrote:
Sophia would attempt to cast the Spell Vigor on the Young girl to heal her throat its a fair guess that it is over stimulated as it would probably be worn raw from all the screaming and crying. She would also attempt to Cast Lion-heart on the young girl to imbue her with some Will vs Fear (courage), as to help her stop crying. After this had taken place she would attempt to talk with the young girl as she would beckon Anna over and ask her to bring some tea to the Guest Chambers

Spells Used: Vigor & Lionheart

ADM Lightforge wrote:
Even with her throat healed and her heart steeled by courage she continues to cry and sob, this continues until she passes out and falls asleep for the night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(( just a reference for the ones that are apart this. ))

*The fallowing morning after the Little girl was brought to the temple by lisa, Ravossel now arrives looking worn down. She searches though out the Temple looking for Sophia, and upon finding her. Ravossel whispers softly so no others can hear but her.*

(( PM sent ))
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:28 pm

After a day or so had passed, the Girl would be found awake and sat on the end of her head slowly drawing pictures, from the discarded papers around her, on the bed and on the floor, she had been doing this for a while. the Images of the pictures drawn.... To put it simply, were nightmare fuel, sceans of horror, rooms where the walls were made of people, of things crawling out the darkness, on one bit of paper it showed a picture of a girl, most likely herself skinned by a winged female, and then, another paper where the skinned girl is crying under her bed while the demoness walks around in her skin.... and those were from the papers visable... alot more crunched up pappers could be seen near by...
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:44 pm

Sophia would wander close by to where the young girl was drawing, not letting her notice that she was looking at the drawings, a truly horrified expression in her eyes, she would keep it hidden, not wishing to set of alarms to the young girl. She held in her hand, a goblet, filled with warm milk and honey. Which she rested next to where the child was "coloring" in her encounter. Should Ravossell or any other be present she would raise her hand as if to say, "no words".
Descending to take a knee, she look to the young girl, her eyes, full of sadness, she shuts them a smiles to her then says "You have a talent for Art, little One. But these tell your life do they not?" Her resolve is to remain focused on calming and keeping the girl here, safe from attack, by Magical or Physical. The Harvest Mother gestures to the Chair near the fire, and then to Rav, to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:43 am

*Ravossel was indeed there with Sophia when they went to check on the little girl. Garbed in long flowing pearl white monk/clerical-like robs, upon Sophia's jesters Ravossel stays quite, and moves to the chair by the fire, and takes a seat. Quietly Ravossel watches the two of them.*
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:46 am

The girl looks up and perks an eyebrow. "Mm nooo, they are just random pictures. This one here is of flowers." she says pointing to the one showing skinned bodies nailed to a wall. "this one here is me playing with a pixie. "she says pointing at the one where a demoness is skinning her. "Sorry about yesterday by the way and all the crying, dont really know what came over me." she says with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:49 am

A Pixie? So was this little enchanting creature good or bad? And you do not need to apologize. You were in a frightful state, and will not be held accountable for you state of mind. May I ask if you have a name? The Harvest Mother looks at the little girl, her eyes darting between the child and the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:47 am

*Ravossel stays quite for now, but upon hearing Meras's words, Ravossel leans forward, and lesions more closely.*
* The mixed feeling of love, and worry can be seen across Ravossel face, though her expressions.*
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 am

Her eyes drift as Ravossel, moves in closer. She looks to Ravossel, a curiosity in her eyes, her expression unchanged. She listens to the young Girl, her name to Sophia, is still unknown. She nods as her gaze meet Ravossel's, nodding to her, as if to say, "you can speak now".
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:31 am

My name its Meras, and the Pixie? I dont know, playful, likes to pull pranks, you know, pixie stuff. Im drawing a new picture now, its going to be great!" She says, and if looked at, on the paper in front of her is the beginnings of a picture depicting the Church its self...
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:14 am

*Ravossel gets up, and moves over to the bed, and gose to sit on a the corner of the bed.*

There is no need to be sorry about crying Meras, every one dose so, both the yung, and adults alike, even I do so my self.

*Ravossel glances at the few of the horror drawings, and then to the new one. Using her Will power Ravossel forces her self to hid the looks of shock, and horror. *

Meras, we are her are for you.*Ravossel states in her loving, and caering tone.*

*She glance at Sophia.*

Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:09 am

She nods smiling, hiding her worry "What an Angelic name you have little one. Meras. Your Kin thought of such a wonderful name, for one so talented." She pauses a moment, standing to bush her robes down. She wanders to the Fire logs, taking one she throws it to the flames, keeping the fire lit. "So Magical creatures come to you, more accurately Fey." She looks to Rav, mouthing without making a sound "Seelie or Unseelie, I wonder"

Looking at the beginnings of the new picture she smiles once more "Is that new picture of this Temple? " She would ask in-quizzically
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:18 am

*Ravossel mouths back " Unseelie, evil. ", with smile Ravossel looks back to the drawing.*
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:57 am

Meras would look up from her picture and perk an eyebrow. "Mmm noo, It is going to be a tree house with me and my friends playing, see?" she says holding it up, what was actually on the paper... was the church in flames, and skinned alive females handing from ropes from the roof, by the way they were drawn grabbing at the nooses around their necks, they seem to be very much alive after being skinned and hung.. the sceane looks like something right out of a depiction of a the Hells or the Abyess...

And in the foreground that same demoness grinning wickedly with a collection of skins in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:59 am

Meras, would you excuse us a few moments. Myself and Ravossel have to tend to the temple duties and your meals. She would stand taking Ravossel's arm, dragging her outside the room and down the halls to her room. Ok, firstly she is innocent, but secondly what in the blazes is wrong with her. She drew that demoness a few times. If i did not know any better, I would wager possession or some other form of control. No child draws such horrid unsightly pictures of people being skinned alive. I need to know from you right now, what happened to that child, where she comes from and where her parents or family are.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:28 am

ok
*Ravossel takes a breath.* I'll say what I know, from what I under stand.

Meras's Grand mother try to sacrifice her to some other worldly being.
But some one stops that from happening, and brought Meras here to this temple.
Then she ran away from.
Elektra and a few others found her at cross roads practicing blood magic. Do't know the details there.
Elektra brought here back to the guild were she can stay.
All was well for a time.
Then soundly pranks started to happen, like bucks of acid set up were it'll fall on some one, some poisoning, along with other things.
Then once I said I knew or highly suggested that it was a poison that we are dealing with.
Laiter that night well, *sighs* The Guild of Misty falls, was attacked by about 15 giggling hordlings.
Just be for the atack, blood boiled up from the floor, and ran down the walls, then it all suddenly shot up to the ceiling were it formed a figure.
Head of a female elf upon a body of a spider, just be for it all forum end into a black blood sack I gess you'd call it, and then the 15 giggling demons attacked.
lia brought her here.
That is also how we lost two of our gaurds, now that I thnk about, that same demon may be way I could not recall the souls of the two gaurds man.

*As Ravossel speeks she watches out, and lesions just in case some one may come by and try to snoop.*

Honestly, we should not leave her alown from now on. I can watch her while you set up for a right to brake possessions.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:43 am

She nods, listening to the tale. Troubling. Blood Magic is nefariously easy to fall prey to. But why would she have have willingly allowed to be brought to the Guild hall and here to the Temple, unless there was some other means for this Demoness to spread. I will consult the Library and Possibly seek aid from a close friend. But Yes, Stay with her at all times, I will have meals sent to the room until this is sorted out. No child should fall victim to this type of Magic She would at that dip her head to Ravossel, and to two Field Guardian speak softly to, gesturing to the room. "Keep watch and stand guard, do not enter unless the Druidess asks for Aid" She says softly, then makes slight haste towards the Library.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:57 am

*Ravossel heads back into the room to sit With Meras.*
Sophia with have food brought to us, Meras.
*Ravossel says with a soft loving voice.*
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:38 am

Meras would be found stood by the window gazing out... at something, whatever she was looking at it seemed to be only something she could see as she gazed out in a dreamy like state until disturbed, "Mm? oh.. Im not hungry thankyou, But.. I think im going to leave tomorrow... I dont feel safe here."
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:31 am

*Ravossel smiles Softly*
I see, perhaps later then. Given what happened few days ago, it's simply not safe for you to go.
*With a soft smile.*
Would you mind telling me why you do't feel safe here?
*Ravossel moves closer to Mares, so just in case she try's to bolt, Ravossel can get a hand on her.*

(( PM sent to LightForge. ))
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:36 am

Meras gives a small shrug as she says looking out the window. "I just dont.... you know, one of them gut feelings, I would like to be left alone now please." She says rubbing her eyes and stiffling alittle yawn.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:16 am

*Ravossel chuckles softly.*
Yes I do know what you mean. Rest assured that this temple of the Earth mother is a very safe place for you to be at, regardless what your gut may tell you. In this case it's just nerves.
*Ravossel moves closer still, so that she can give Meras a loving, caring hug.*
I'm sorry Meras, given what happened two days a go , , , I. , , , , can't leave you alone, nor can I let you sleep.
*With a smile, and chirp of happiness.*
We can tell stories, or some jokes.
Like how many Dwarfs dose it take to change out a torch.
*slight pause.*
One to change out the torch, and 199 to argue logistics.
*snickers a bit at her own bad joke.*
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:08 am

She wanders back from the Library, heartbroken. Pushing open the door, she enters, her eyes center on Meras. I'm sorry Meras. She begins I'm sorry that you endured such hardship. For the Pain you have been inflicted. Knowing that Meras may one day end up like she once was, she does what she must to prevent that from happening, by making the child see what she refuses to remember.

You did not act on your own will. You were victim to Full control by an Outside source. For that I am eternally sorry. No child should be made do such. Now as for your Pictures, they I believe are your memories seeping out. Those "pixies" as you call them are all the same, they never change. It is not a pixie, dear child. You know in your heart it is not She shuts the windows, locking them. She moves to the door, leaning against it. As she talks there is a tone of sorrow in her voice. Should you act out these pictures, you will end up like the woman I once was.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:27 am

*As Sophia goes about shutting and locking the door, and windows, Ravossel stays near Meras, and would even go to give the child a conferring hug.*

Last edited by Aidan Airna on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error do to auto check)
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:12 pm

She isn't Shouting, she is speaking in a concerned voice..

((Shouting would be "OMG THIS IS SHOUTING"))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next