Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Letter for the Academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Littlest Walnut

The Littlest Walnut

A Letter for the Academy Empty
PostSubject: A Letter for the Academy   A Letter for the Academy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:00 pm

A simple envelope is pinned to a door to the Academy. It is sealed by gray wax, pressed with the signet of what appears to be a plain bell. If anyone were to take and open it, they'd find a letter written on plain parchment within.

Alyssia's Letter:
Back to top Go down
Eliseth

Eliseth

A Letter for the Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter for the Academy   A Letter for the Academy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:03 pm

A letter would find it's way to Alyssia one way or the other, either found wherever she's staying or left nearby where this one was left.

Quote :
Miss Silverbell

Your interest in the Academy has been brought to my attention previously. Unfortunately I was away for several days, though now that I have returned I would be pleased to speak with you regarding your enrollment. You may often find me in Shadowdale around the fire pit, or about the Academy. Either way, I will speak to you in the coming days.

Jerrek Ters
Back to top Go down

A Letter for the Academy
Page 1 of 1