Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to the Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

A letter to the Academy Empty
PostSubject: A letter to the Academy   A letter to the Academy EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:02 pm

A note is tucked tucked underneath the door to the Academy's building.

Quote :
Academy masters,

I wish to speak regarding seeking possible access to your library. I assume you must have some conditions and I would like to speak on them in person. If you are willing to speak on this leave a note with the barkeep within the Bastards Sword.

Z.B.

If anyone would witness the man leaving the note, they would see he's a masked man in navy blue robes that are decorated with black flame patterns.
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Academy   A letter to the Academy EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:37 pm

As Helena walks into the Academy for a day of work, she notices the note. Casting a preliminary spell to check for magical traps or poison, she carefully picks it up to read it (assuming the spells turned back negative).

"Hmm. I will have to leave my reply when I go for my next visit..." she muses to herself. She sets the note on Cald's desk, with her own addition mentioning that she will take care of it.

Quote :
The reply reads:

I will be willing to speak with you on the matter. Name a time and place.

~ Academy Fellow Krows

Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Academy   A letter to the Academy EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:39 pm

She would find nothing magical or poisonous about the note, just a mundane piece of paper.

((I'll try to get you a play time, but my times are pretty much random at the moment
Back to top Go down
Klawn

Klawn

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Academy   A letter to the Academy EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:50 am

*a letter is send to Helena*

Quote :
Dear Helena,

If it isn't too much trouble I would like to join you for this visit.

-Calkin, Academy Vaultmaster
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Academy   A letter to the Academy EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 am

*to calkin*

I'll forward you the time and place.

// to Asura:

I can get on nearly every day, after 2pm EST. on Saturday, I can do anytime, on Friday, I am booked for another thing. //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Academy   A letter to the Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter to the Academy
Page 1 of 1