Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A small note

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

A small note Empty
PostSubject: A small note   A small note EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:28 pm

*given sealed to one of the guards at the entrance to shadowdale east by a savage monstrous looking Netheria maya (missing her 3cha ring = 7cha)*

my patience has run thin, your little town has treated me well enough but i cannot overlook my ladies wishes....i will hunt your pet ilmatrans as are her wishes......i will be the monster in the night....if they feel brave they can come meet their fate themselves....if not then i shall drag their naive bodies from their nests and show them what suffering really is.

*the message is signed with a dark hued lipstick kiss*
Back to top Go down
b0ttles

b0ttles

A small note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small note   A small note EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:41 pm

If Vaelin should happen to see this note at some point, the smile he normally has across his face would gradually fade and be replaced with a frown of concern as he finishes reading it.  Vaelin might then go for a walk, he did enjoy a nice moonlit stroll when time permitted after all.
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

A small note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small note   A small note EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:09 pm

After the days discussions another note pops up, this time delivered by the carriage woman natalia ryder*

my blood boils and my skin burns with excitement, who would have thought you all wanted to play....it makes me just work harder for my prize.

*the message is signed with a dark hued lipstick*
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

A small note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small note   A small note EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:05 am

*near the bandits hideout*

several bandits can be seen tied to trees, each bandit looks to have been mauled in a different manner, archers have had hands mutilated, swordsmen have broken limbs, scouts are missing eyes or ears, each one is marked with a small whip shaped symbol carved into their skin.

all are left alive, tended enough to keep them concious.
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

A small note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small note   A small note EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:27 am

Passing through the north ride, Milo sees the bandits and releases them from the trees. He heals what he can (lay on hands), and any who ask for a mercy killing would be given such. Those who do not would be tended to sustain their wounds and readied for transport to the House of Plenty for further healing.

If any are willing/able to speak, Milo would ask for details on what happened and for the best description of their mutilator(s) they can give.
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

A small note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small note   A small note EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:59 am

*milo would recieve the following description of what happened*

during the night they would have been camping the roads for victims only to be descended upon by a monstrous looking woman with glowing eyes and large sharp horns.

most others would simply tell him of the cackling laughter as she tore into them with claws and kicks some even going as far as saying their blades couldnt cut her flesh.

*the majority of injuries were broken limbs, deep claw marks and missing parts (an eye, fingers an ear) but all have the short whip scar on the back of their hand*
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

A small note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small note   A small note EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:55 pm

*pinned at the crossroads*

i'm done with talking to you cowardly shits, all talk when theres more of you and you say you're honourable and out for justice...mob rules and dirty tricks and you have the gaul to call me out on my actions.

the lady bless you with her gifts.
Back to top Go down
Vargas

Vargas

A small note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small note   A small note EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:04 pm

Lyssandra happens to walk by the crossroads, learning the lay of the land when she brushes against the note "Hm? What's this? A notice?" she grabs the note and flips it around "I wish I could read" and leaves it where it was, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A small note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small note   A small note Empty

Back to top Go down

A small note
Page 1 of 1