Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**A small note left on the posting board***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Droke

Lord Droke

**A small note left on the posting board*** Empty
PostSubject: **A small note left on the posting board***   **A small note left on the posting board*** EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 pm

**A small not left on the camp bulletin board reads as follows**

For any who wish to meet with Ilharess Zau'Afin. She can be found most nights in camp. However, when camp activity seems to be low, and the Guards seem to be doing there job, she returns to her Qu'ellar for communion and offerings to Lolth at the Zau'Afin Qu'ellar temple. If she is naut around and is needed, she is willing to set up appointments.

//OOC: Been logging in almost every night to every other night, but when things are really slow I tend to log after a little bit. It seems RP is beginning to pick up again. If I am not around and anyone needs to RP with Gin, send a PM and will schedule for the soonest possible time. Having a friend over from out of town this week, so if I log in and nothing is going on I will probably avoid anti-social behavior and log out, but basically if RP continues to pick up, my length of time in game will likely do so as well. Usually in around 7ish CST
Back to top Go down

**A small note left on the posting board***
Page 1 of 1