Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Posting on the Notice Board at Free Haven and at the Royal Oak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SimilarlyDifferent

SimilarlyDifferent

A Posting on the Notice Board at Free Haven and at the Royal Oak Empty
PostSubject: A Posting on the Notice Board at Free Haven and at the Royal Oak   A Posting on the Notice Board at Free Haven and at the Royal Oak EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:07 am

A sign is posted on the bulletin board in Free Haven and at the Royal Oak.

Collecting stories, histories, information, and tales.

If you are a part of a group that would like your history recorded for the Dales, or if you have been involved in any events of interest that you'd like to have recorded, I am willing to compensate you for your time in order to get these stories down into book format, and I will gladly make you a copy of the book for your own records.

I am mostly interested in the histories of different factional groups and guilds, but also in the general history of the Dales. However, no story is too small or of too little importance.

Please contact Missy in the Old Skull Inn or the Dancing Homunculus.

OOC Note: If you are interested in this, you can PM me the story here on the forums, or you can /t in game to Emory Desmond to set up a meeting. Basically I'm looking to edit books with stories/histories of guilds or individuals in order to make a unique set of literature custom to the Dales, based on RP events.
Back to top Go down

A Posting on the Notice Board at Free Haven and at the Royal Oak
Page 1 of 1