Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to Lady Miritar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky

Letter to Lady Miritar  Empty
PostSubject: Letter to Lady Miritar    Letter to Lady Miritar  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 am

Dear Coronal,

I was recently assigned by my self to fins some of our lost history in doing so I came across a scroll that bears the seal I believe
of the first coronal tho I am not quite sure. It seems to require a certain word to read it else wise it seems blank as such i have determined it to have an illusion spell that my guess will be triggered to cut it self on an off to keep it from being read. I promised those that I borrowed it from I would return it to them as it was in their private collection so if you would I would like to meet with you and see about making a copy for yourself and one I could keep as well so the original could be returned and suggest all future written documents pertaining to our city officialy be done this way in the future as a security messure as well. I also found out that eliminster an one who is nameless was the last one to defend myth drannor ...Trails off... we can discuss this further if you deem a meeting appropriate. my thanks Coronal

Sincerely,
Blue Mage *written almost garbled as if magicaly etched in elven an sylvan mixed* Ryn'Ja
Back to top Go down

Letter to Lady Miritar
Page 1 of 1