Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parchments around Castle Krag.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

Parchments around Castle Krag.  Empty
PostSubject: Parchments around Castle Krag.     Parchments around Castle Krag.  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 7:01 am

Parchments, perfectly copied and elegantly written with red ink can be seen nailed to not only the notice board in Krag, but also the Temple door and a few other areas commonly traversed by a few of the Templar.

Attention!
  • All Slaves and Neophytes of the Dread Lords church are to report to me immediately. Upon my return to the Dalelands I intend to make your education my top priority. It is time to separate the wheat from the chaff, so we might see which of you are worthy.

• All members of the Templar, ranks Applicant or Acolyte without a senior overseeing their training will also report to me immediately.

• Any inqueries, thoughts, discussions or work related issues can be brought to one of the offices of the Church. Take a left after entering the Black Hands temple. If I am not there, leave a message with one of the Templar.

Signed and marked; Black Fang Malik Marduk. High Priest of the Dread Lords Church of Bane, Dalelands chapter.

((Mostly checking if there are any active low rankings in the Church and saying hi.))
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

Parchments around Castle Krag.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parchments around Castle Krag.     Parchments around Castle Krag.  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:29 am

In recent days, other pieces of parchment would be tacked up around Krag in similar high-traffic areas. The pieces display nothing more than a simple symbol, it's meaning unexplained.

((There is no DC listed for recognizing Black Flame Zealot symbols, so maybe Lore 15 or 20 would reveal its meaning to anyone with knowledge of Thay? I do know that it is the only symbol a member would share with non-members, but the non-member would still need knowledge of the existence of the Order of the Black Flame. This is kind of a long shot, but I want to RP his order.))

Parchments around Castle Krag.  Larbra10
Back to top Go down

Parchments around Castle Krag.
Page 1 of 1