Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Matter of Heresy

Go down 
+5
Skeptical_Bunny
Hygge
Wulfe ischarri
gandruff
Fyra
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyra

The Matter of Heresy Empty
PostSubject: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 4:20 pm

A message is sent to the Dabel'kith Embassy, written in a neat and precise penmanship. The letter would be sealed with a blue wax, with an unfamiliar seal stamped into it: that of a spider, distinctly marked as a phase spider, encircled by scimitars.

It would be addressed to the Ilharess of Dabel'kith.

A message:

Echo would be seen entering one of the housing quarters within the embassy quarter, not far from the Dabel'kith embassy. There is where she would be found, if a reply came.
Back to top Go down
gandruff

gandruff

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:40 pm

A message is returned by a messenger
Spoiler:

((Also please only post here if you are involved in this. As its contents are not public knowledge
Back to top Go down
Fyra

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 7:20 pm

The return missive is a quickly sent:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
gandruff

gandruff

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 5:35 pm

((We can either do this here or wait till I'm back from holiday, in the case of the former I'd be drawing hyyge, lady wolfenstein, and jarxan into this, in the case of the latter I MAY be able to do this coming Sunday sometime if not would have to be next Friday or Saturday
Back to top Go down
Fyra

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 4:31 pm

The small group slipped through the tunnels, wary and cautious. It was not so long of a journey for them to come to the Broken Staff, just outside of the refugee camp. Echo paused outside of the door, allowing her qu'el'saruk to walk in first. As he scouted the tavern, she waited, until he called from inside, and only then did Echo walk in, Oreb a shadow just behind her.

As they came in, her own eyes darted about the room, checking the area for possible threats. It was, thankfully, mostly empty. She looked for Scourge, eyes frowning as she didn't find him. Regardless, she moves to tuck herself into one of the corners, where her back is protected, and after a few moments, gestures for the two with her to sit as well.

She pulls out her personal bottle of wine, sipping on it, and settling in to wait for the Dabel'kiths to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Wulfe ischarri

Wulfe ischarri

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Prior to the Arrival of the envoys a shadowy figure would step quietly from the ethereal plane. once there, he would remain in the darkest corner leaning against the wall, the shadows of the depths surrounding him. He was a very patient drow, as are all those who successfully rise the ranks of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
gandruff

gandruff

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 6:45 pm

The Dabelkith entourage would of arrived early, upon entry it would be easy to spot 4 figures dressed in fine reds at one of the far tables, at the head of the table would sit a female in a flowing silk red dress, a red spider tattoo emblazoned upon her face and considering her position and her demeanour certainly the Illharess. To her right would sit Lillith, to her left Elvlyn, and to Liliths right Jarxan. ((You guys can describe yourselves with some flair too if you want))

"It has been a rather long time since usstan last used here as a meeting place, the wine should still be....passable.
Udos have a bit to discuss however seeing as such has thus far eluded ussta perhaps dos would be so kind as to formally introduce dossta quellar. "
Back to top Go down
Hygge

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 7:13 pm

The table naturally hides part of him as he is sitting in front of it but judging by what is visible of the drow male at Mi'relis left he is perhaps the most stunningly handsome and wellgroomed male you have ever seen, although he is not as muscular as Jarxan. He is sitting upright in his chair and looks around the room studying the people within it with an almost regal, piercing gaze for a few moments and judging by the way this male carries himself it is obvious he rarely has to bow to anyone aside from his ilharess.

As Mi'reli starts the conversation he finally fixes his eyes on Echo and greets her with a slight nod before relaxing a little bit back into his seat.
Back to top Go down
Wulfe ischarri

Wulfe ischarri

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 7:33 pm

\\ OOC for future Do not post retcons of the current setting descriptions please. It is rude to a previous poster unless you have conversed with them about a retcon OOC it does smack of Godmodding.

Remains quietly unseen in his corner (Hide 60 MS 57)Watching them for signs of treachery.
As this is supposed to be a peacefull meeting Mith keeps his distance from the arriving entourages.
Back to top Go down
Skeptical_Bunny

Skeptical_Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:21 pm

((Character is Mas'lochar, but only know by her real name within the house))
Oreb would follow her illharess into the inn, then look around for a long time, not saying a word, just listening to her surroundings. She follows her to the table and sit when told to do so. She pulls out a small flask and takes a couple of sips from it, then puts it away and looks about the room.

((Sorry for not including the Dabel'kith company in my post as Gandruff's post of arriving early didn't come before Fyra's. Do not want to come out as an ass on this, but that post is a bit out of place.))
Back to top Go down
BeardedRPer

BeardedRPer

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:39 pm

((As I am unsure of the time line of events...))

[Details of his actions from Fyras post]

Venrin would have entered the building. He would peer out from the slits in his helmet, the metal a very dark ornate mithril. He would run his left hand over four sheaths adorning his hip as he would look to the guards at the door. He would pull his helmet off and clip it to his belt giving a light shout backwards for the Illharess and Oreb to come in. "I'm not dead... safe as it's gonna be."

[Introduction]
He would have introduced himself to Mi'reli at the proper time for whichever timeline. "I am Venrin, Qu'el'saruk of Qu'ellar Ischarri. It is most humbling and pleasing to meet one I hear such great tales and stories about. I am at the hopes that you will grace me with the time to hear the tales of your retaking of Szith Morcane and your defeating the kraken in single combat as your bard seems non-existent.."

[Now]
Venrin would remain standing, his hands behind his back interlaced to show a sign of respect and peace. He would let the two talk and remain silent for now.
Back to top Go down
Hygge

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 4:30 am

//This + a whole bunch of other reasons is why these things should really be done in game instead of on the forums (and before someone reads way too much into this then let me just stress that "no this is not an attack on anyone, just throwing it out there for future reference"), anyway:

Regardless of who arrived first it would also be obvious to anyone that the stunningly handsome male, as always, is wearing one wristblade made from silver and another made from cold iron - they are seen for a moment as he adjusts the clothes around his neck before returning out of sight beneath the table.

//Now you know all that would be seen about my character had he been standing on entry or sitting
Back to top Go down
gandruff

gandruff

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:10 am

((Guys it really doesn't matter, I posted that DK arrived early as that's just what Mi'reli would have done, if you guys also arrived early then that's fine too. Really minor thing as nothing will change other than which group emotes walks in and sits down. Please can we stop this bickering and just continue. Mi'reli is waiting on echoes response before she replies to anyone else
Back to top Go down
LadyWolfenstein

LadyWolfenstein

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:53 am

Llilith would be present to Mi'reli's right. As dour as ever with a stern frown set upon her face, wearing her usual heavy red ornate armour.
Back to top Go down
Jarxan

Jarxan

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 8:57 pm

(There are two bouncers at the door to The Broken Staff as well as a Bouncer at the stairs to the noble tables. If you are rping stealthing or having weapons then the DMs may want to also reply here with the consequences of being caught. The NPCs might care as weapons are to be peace knotted within the tavern as per their own dialogue. Sneaking in would be somewhat suspicious. Also this is a public tavern, so if there are other patron npcs then that'll look straight odd if they see it. )

Regardless of the time frame of events, Jarxan wouldn't exactly be the most stealthy person. His armor echoed his movements down the tunnel to the broken staff. The cool tunnel air filled his lungs so that he might hope under his breath, "I wonder if they'll have a special on food this cycle..."

At the door he'd make small talk with the guards about the state of their weapons and armor and offer a discount if they need repairs. "Leave your stuff with the embassy or stop by the compound, I'll touch them up."

Upon getting to where ever they are seated, Jarxan would assume a position behind the seat of Mi'reli as is the position of a bodyguard in this case. Unless ordered by Mi'reli or Llilith to sit- this is where he'd stand as he was expecting to be left largely out of their discussion. He would only have his rapier and heavy shield with him, though one was peace knotted and the other was sitting against a wall by his feet, as one never knows when they might be called upon.
Back to top Go down
Fyra

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 12:23 am

Echo's eyes ran over the Dabel'kiths, a smile playing over her lips. They lingered upon Jarxan and Elvlyn for mere moments, before scanning over Lilith, and then resting upon Mi'reli. After this, she would beckon her people into place, settling across from Mi'reli with a grin, knowing the possibility of being recognized from standing at the bar. The fact that only two are with her, Venrin and Oreb, is a noticeable difference than the three that accompany Mi'reli.

"I am.. unconcerned about the wine here, Ilharess, and rather more interested in our meeting." Her voice is musical, almost as if singing. "I am known as Echo, Ilharess of Qu'ellar Ischarri."
Back to top Go down
gandruff

gandruff

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Mi'reli would pause a moment to turn her attentions to Echo's companions taking a moment to look each over before her gaze returns to echo
"Is dossta Yath'tallar is running late? Usstan assume dos have such a person xas?
Though it is rather curious why the one dos claimed as dossta quel'faruk is naut apparantly invited. Especially as he will be a focus of some of the later topics to come."
Back to top Go down
Fyra

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 1:17 am

Her smile plays over her lips, constantly shifting and her eyes gleam with good humor, and one hand comes up to run her fingers over one of the two braids framing her face. "My Yath'tallar is, of course, at my qu'ellar, ensuring everything continues to run smoothly. I believe it a foolish thing to bring every qu'ellar master into the same place at the same time." Echo chuckles softly as she continues. "Scourge is somewhere near, undoubtedly. He is a faern, after all, and they do have a liking for dramatic, flashy entrances and exits."
Back to top Go down
Skeptical_Bunny

Skeptical_Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:40 am

Seeing the Dabel'kith company, Oreb would respectfully bow her head to both Mi'reli and Lillith, as she speaks there's a hint of bardic training in her voice, her word endings carries a musical tone to them. Illharess, Yath'tallar, Vendui..
To the males she would simply nod in greeting. As Echo beckons them into their positions she would stand and do as ordered.
She's dressed in a fine studded leather armor over a dark tunic with a tall collar, long gloves covering her wrists completely. On her left hip in a sword ring hangs a fine crafted rapier, her weapon is peace knotted as Jarxan's. Her deep ruby red eyes scan over the Dabel'kith's, but she respectfully doesn't make eye contact with Mi'reli and Lillith.Her respectful behavior may suggest that she may have been born in qu'ellar, or spent much of her life in one before.
Back to top Go down
Hygge

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:51 am

Elvlyn simply raises a brow in return of the nod and is seemingly lost in thought for a moment but then refocuses his attention on the conversation between Echo and the ilharess Dabel'kith.
Back to top Go down
gandruff

gandruff

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:15 pm

((Guys would we be able to do this ingame, this sorta seems a little like it's going to drag on a little as I originally suggested this as a way to resolve this while I was on holiday. How does either Saturday or Friday evening sound? Otherwise will probably not be to post till Friday as my weekdays are back to being busy
Back to top Go down
DM ReRoll

DM ReRoll

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:34 am

gandruff wrote:
((Guys would we be able to do this ingame, this sorta seems a little like it's going to drag on a little as I originally suggested this as a way to resolve this while I was on holiday. How does either Saturday or Friday evening sound? Otherwise will probably not be to post till Friday as my weekdays are back to being busy

They are on a vacation for another week or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Matter of Heresy   The Matter of Heresy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Matter of Heresy
Page 1 of 1