Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Far Side of the Portal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DM_Muse

DM_Muse

Far Side of the Portal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Side of the Portal   Far Side of the Portal - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 9:57 pm

The being pauses as if thinking deeply about something. His eyes suddenly brighten up and his pale bone colored face blushes.
" OH. oh my. The wall, i should have checked that first of all. I am so new at this, i just forgot."
He flips the book to an index and reads down.
"My mistake. Its totally on me this time, i admit it. Silly me.", and with that he gestures with a hand to someone or something off in a side corridor.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Far Side of the Portal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Side of the Portal   Far Side of the Portal - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:47 pm

"I really hate you all egomaniac creepy nobodies, you should bow down before those that give you power with their prayers not the other way around" Mark says before trying to deck him across the face however improbable that might be.
Back to top Go down

Far Side of the Portal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2