Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Written Invitation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DyingToLive

DyingToLive

A Written Invitation Empty
PostSubject: A Written Invitation   A Written Invitation EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:56 am

After a full night of writing copy after copy of her letter while on watch in the crossroads Bella begins to make the extended trip around the area, passing out her invitations to the factions where she can. Whenever able she hands the letter off personally, rather than leaving it to be passed along. In total invitations are passed out to: Shadowdale, Myth Drannor, Castle Krag, The Academy, The Shadowdale Mages Guild, Misty Falls, as well as any individuals she knows have been aiding in the fight against Zsalat

The Letter:

[[Timing to be determined]]
Back to top Go down
TwistedIssuez

TwistedIssuez

PostSubject: Re: A Written Invitation   A Written Invitation EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Navanae corresponds with Arabella:

Ms Bella,

I have cleared my schedule for many moons to ensure I am here and we are prepared for the coming assembly. Should we plan a menu to feed the assembly should the meeting last many hours? Have any responded so I may know better the amount of chairs and tables needed? If there is anything more I can do, please do not fail to inform me. May your path be ever clear and lead you to a good destiny.

Ever Your Friend,
Navanae
Back to top Go down
TwistedIssuez

TwistedIssuez

PostSubject: Re: A Written Invitation   A Written Invitation EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Navanae has been seen spending her time preparing menus and planning accommodations for the upcoming Assembly at Mist Falls Keep. Rumors of an all vegan menu have spread like wild fire, whether there is truth in it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Written Invitation   A Written Invitation Empty

Back to top Go down

A Written Invitation
Page 1 of 1