Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverLining

SilverLining

The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**   The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:05 am

The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** Menu

OOC note: Yes, that should be Breakfast, not Brakfast... If someone spots the
typo-demon that possessed my fingers at the time I typed that.. please splat him for me..
Thanks ~Silver

General Rules

Royal Oak welcomes ALL who come in peace.
We do not discriminate due to race, faith, etc.
~Amendment: Due to attacks and hostilities toward the Inn, No Drow other than the
Moon Dancers are permitted within the Inn.

No Shoes, No Clothing, No Service.
No drawn weapons permitted on the property.
No hoods or masks are to be worn on the premises.

The use of hostile magic is not permitted on the property.
Violence of any kind will not be tolerated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Room Rental Rules:

The Inn only has 3 rooms, which are often paid for and rented.
Please DO NOT enter the bedrooms without permission from
an inn employee. Thank you.
~~~~~
We do not rent for more than one week to any guest.
We are an Inn. Not an apartment building, shelter, nor a transitional residence.
NO EXCEPTIONS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Royal Oak's owners and employees have final say on the property
and reserve the right to refuse anyone entrance and/or service.

The Royal Oak B&B Staff:

Owner: Sascha Hunter
Live in Bouncers: Dragen, Don
Live in Tender: Orion

It has come to our attention that people have been making false claims to working and/or owning
the Royal Oak..
Anyone claiming to own, or work at the Inn who is not listed here, is claiming so fraudulently.

Last edited by SilverLining on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilverLining

SilverLining

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**   The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:52 am

The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** Peacefully
Back to top Go down
SilverLining

SilverLining

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**   The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:59 am

The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** RoyalOakBandBSign
Back to top Go down
danielmn778

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**   The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:27 pm

An enormous metal construct can be witnessed carrying large logs from the Rimwood, and stacking them near the inn
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**   The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:02 am

So non-Elistreaeen drow are NOT welcome? LOL just clarifying..
Back to top Go down
SilverLining

SilverLining

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**   The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:42 pm

pyro wrote:
So non-Elistreaeen drow are NOT welcome? LOL just clarifying..
Not if they're drow, no. And because of her time with Thomas, Sascha knows most of the
Elistreaeens. If it's someone she doesn't know, she would simply ask them to leave and
return with the High Priestess to verify who they are.
Back to top Go down
SilverLining

SilverLining

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**   The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:32 am

It has come to my attention that there is information regarding the Royal Oak Inn that needs to be shared OOCly. I hope this helps clear up some confusion..

History of The Royal Oak

What is the Royal Oak?: A privately owned, player built bed and breakfast (Inn) in Rimwood.
Who built it? The construction itself was done by the Ironhouse Clan.
Who Owns the it? Sascha Hunter, widow of Thoams the Druid
What is the Royal Oak made out of? Mostly stone and Ironwood. Thomas was a former arch druid and would never permit it to be built out of wood. The tables, chairs, doors and bar are wood, but made of fallen trees, no live trees were harmed in the Inn's construction.
Who's welcome in the Royal Oak?: Almost everyone.
Who are the exceptions?: Those the owner has banned personally, Drow (that are not Moon Dancers)
Was Zephyr an owner, I've heard many different answers to this question? Complicated question. There is a structure 'beneath' the Royal Oak, of which Zephyr helped build and was partial owner of. The Inn itself and house above were fully paid for and 'owned' by Thomas and Sascha. After Thomas left the server, I took a VERY LONG leave from playing Sascha because I felt awkward playing her w/o him,and didn't want to go through all the depressing RP his disappearance would have required of me. It was RPd that she simply disappared into her home at that time to raise her newborn son.. Zephyr was given "partial owner" status in title, to allow him full ability to make decisions for the Inn without being questioned or constantly having to hear "Well, I want to see the 'owner' " ic.. When Zephyr decided to stop RPing at the Inn, full ownership reverted back to Sascha.. However, many people keep telling me they have heard he "Sold his part of the Inn".. Again, yes, and no. What he 'sold' was actually the downstairs portion of the Inn (basement inaccessible to the public) , not the Inn or house above themselves.
Who is the Dwarf at the door? He is an NPC bouncer/guard
Who is the woman in the kitchen? Sandra is the chef. She also tends chores such as cleaning the rooms and common area.

I hope this helps to clarify some of the RP issues that have come up, and will update this as any more arise that can be helped with OOC information.

Silver

Last edited by SilverLining on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wulfe ischarri

Wulfe ischarri

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**   The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:48 pm

Sascha as we have no high priestess any more Please defer to Mith, or Sinual for verification of Eilistraeen worship. IF sinual hasnt made the clarification IC mith soon will if he ever gets a moment of Sascha's time
Back to top Go down
SilverLining

SilverLining

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**   The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Noted. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**   The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:47 am

*Word quickly spreads of a drink called "Crape", consisting of cranberry juice mixed with grape juice. Alcoholic varities that include wine have also been experimented with, with great success.

Ardylan takes full credit for his creation, and is pleased to see people enjoying it on a regular basis! He hopes to see his creation added to the menu someday, with Miss Hunter's permission.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**   The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules** Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast **Menu and Rules**
Page 1 of 1