Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters sent to Maya (Elistraeen priestess), Leopold, Thomas, and Crudak

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Letters sent to Maya (Elistraeen priestess), Leopold, Thomas, and Crudak Empty
PostSubject: Letters sent to Maya (Elistraeen priestess), Leopold, Thomas, and Crudak   Letters sent to Maya (Elistraeen priestess), Leopold, Thomas, and Crudak EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:10 am

((This is of course sent seperatly, and I couldn't think of all your forum accounts Razz So if you could either send me a PM or reply here with your letter that'd be great))

It seems the lands are in trouble more then we ever expected. The Zhentarim are bullying, killing and making any form excuse just to harm the ones who try to help those in need. I've called upon a gathering, of the strongest or most diplomatic people I can think of, of each race or circle. Leopold of the Hins, Crudak of the Dwarves, Thomas of the Druids, Sherne and the Colonel of the Elves and Maya of the Elistraeens. A letter has already been sent and replied from the coronal of Myth Drannor. She has agreed to such a meeting and I believe it will be held near or inside Myth Drannor. Please, reply hastily and let me know when you're most available for such a meeting to be held.

~Signed~
Vincent Blake Aseph
Zidanja Blake Aseph

(( OOC: if you could with your replies let me/Dormouse know what day/times work best for you and we can arrange from there))
Back to top Go down

Letters sent to Maya (Elistraeen priestess), Leopold, Thomas, and Crudak
Page 1 of 1