Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Letter to Helmut, frozen to the Arcane Vault

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostcub85

ghostcub85

A Letter to Helmut, frozen to the Arcane Vault Empty
PostSubject: A Letter to Helmut, frozen to the Arcane Vault   A Letter to Helmut, frozen to the Arcane Vault EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:45 pm

< A note is posted and frozen onto a wagon just outside the Arcane Vault, next to a rather terrified gnome with a golden parrot sticking out of it's left ear that seems to have been intimidated to the extent of not opening the letter until the true recipient comes to claim it >

Friend Helmut,

This letter is penned to you upon the request and behalf of Cub-Wan Tseng, Warrior Monk of Okku and head of security at The Royal Oak Inn who lacks the skills required to compose such a letter. He sends his apologies over your last meeting and an invitation to tea at the Royal Oak, along with an assurance that tempers of certain parties have subsided. Cub-Wan also would like you to know he will visit the Arcane Vault daily, during his normal arctic blossom tea herb picking hunts, searching for you due to what he refers to as "urgent business" both on accounts of security at the Inn and beyond. He looks forward to seeing you again in the near future and hopes that you remain safe and sends his regards to something he calls "two-fer", apparently some construct he spoke with. Thank you for reading and Cub is most definitely anxious to see you.

~Ghost Writer

< A frozen print of a fist is pressed into the parchment and seems to have left a burnt impression along with a small bear paw drawn in by a different unskilled hand >

< Then with the previous hand below is written quite eloquently "Cub-Wan Tseng" >

< Then further below that seems to have been added as an afterthought by the ghost writer >

P.S. Please be gentle on the fellow if you can not meet with him, the damn orc won't shutup about masterpieces and golems that rival the size of castles...I don't know what you did but my friend here carries on like a child that just saw it's first circus.
Back to top Go down
DM Angel

DM Angel

A Letter to Helmut, frozen to the Arcane Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter to Helmut, frozen to the Arcane Vault   A Letter to Helmut, frozen to the Arcane Vault EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:04 pm

*This letter is written in clean letters and delivered to the Royal oak by a unarmed golem*

To Cub-Wan

I shall meet you around the Royal Oak Inn, if i wont get threatened by druids again.

I shall also show you some of my new creations then.

Formerly,

Helmut the constructor
Back to top Go down

A Letter to Helmut, frozen to the Arcane Vault
Page 1 of 1