Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter delivered to Alarice, Defender of Myth Drannor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

A letter delivered to Alarice, Defender of Myth Drannor Empty
PostSubject: A letter delivered to Alarice, Defender of Myth Drannor   A letter delivered to Alarice, Defender of Myth Drannor EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Defender Alarice,

I hope this letter finds you whole and hale. I am sure you are surprised to receive a letter from me, but I would like to personally commend you for your professionalism and devotion to duty during Sherne's trial. Now that our Temple is constructed, and we are settled in I feel I can do that properly.

I would like to formally invite you to the Maiden's Glade, along with a guest if it would make you feel more comfortable. I would suggest your Armathor, as we know him well, and share a level of trust with the Honorable Sherne. I think it's the least I can do to show my appreciation. I would like to give you a tour of the grounds and the temple, and offer you the hospitality of our dining hall for a meal.

If you accept this invitation, please send word by way of our Emissary Ilmryll Eruevya. I look forward to hearing from you.

Maiden's Blessing
Maya Silverlock
High Priestess
Cormanthyr Temple
Back to top Go down
A_Roleplayer

A_Roleplayer

PostSubject: An ornately scripted reply   A letter delivered to Alarice, Defender of Myth Drannor EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:34 pm

High Priestess Silverlock,

Your letter has found me whole and hale but has left me troubled. I Have had it instilled in me, from birth, that the Dhaerow are evil, not to be trusted and always to be on guard for. I fought the Dhaerow when the Tower of the Moon, on Evermeet, was destroyed. The destruction of the tower is what caused me to be here and also what separated me from my husband and children. My first encounter with Dhaerow here in the Dalelands did not go well for me and as a result has only reinforced the lessons taught me during my upbringing. So you see, I have no reason to believe that your invitation to me to visit your temple is anything but a ploy to deliver myself and any that accompany me, into the hands of an enemy that has sworn to obliterate my people.

Your attendance at Armathor Shernes trial was a surprise for me and had I not been informed in advance that you may be there, there would certainly have been bloodshed. I was also surprised by your actions and emotions in the temple, you are either a masterful actor or all the stories I have heard about the Eilistraeens bear greater investigation.

However! The Coronal has decreed that you and two others are allowed within the confines of the refugee camp and, whether I agree with this or not, I obey the will of the Coronal.

Alarice Lharythlin
El Tael & Mathor
Myth Drannor
Back to top Go down
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

PostSubject: Re: A letter delivered to Alarice, Defender of Myth Drannor   A letter delivered to Alarice, Defender of Myth Drannor EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Mathor Alarice Lharythlin,

I am most grieved to hear of your losses, and past experiences with my people. Sadly it is an all too common story, but hearing of it never gets easier. I completely understand your reservations, and do not hold it against you at all.

The invitation remains open, and if you wish to know more of us I am willing to meet you and talk at a time and place of your choosing. I pray that one day you do take up my offer, but until then my statement stands. You are to be commended on your devotion to duty, and professionalism in the face of obvious discomfort.

I do hope, with all my heart, that you suffer no more at the hands of my people. I am afraid it's an idealistic hope, but I cannot but hope and pray there comes a day when future generations may again know peace.

Maiden's Blessing,
Maya Silverlock
High Priestess
Cormanthyr Temple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter delivered to Alarice, Defender of Myth Drannor   A letter delivered to Alarice, Defender of Myth Drannor Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter delivered to Alarice, Defender of Myth Drannor
Page 1 of 1