Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KnightCaptain

Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor   Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:39 am

Greetings,

I need to report to you that the inn located in the part of the forest known as the Rimwood is being openly used by the drow and their allies as a base. This inn is located only a short distance from the river landing where boats to Myth Drannor land.

To protect the people of Myth Drannor and indeed all of the people of this region, the drow base must be destroyed and all of the drow and their allies must be killed.

I must also note that I have seen drow allies inside the camp located outside Myth Drannor. They must be killed to protect the people of Myth Drannor.

with respect,

Anadra Nulentholen,
ranger
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor   Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:08 am

To

Anadra Nulentholen
Ranger

Greetings

Anadra, We are aware of the Inn and have some concerns with it. The situation is far more complex than it first seems.

We do not wish to speak openly of some matters in a letter that may be intercepted so if you wish, We will meet with you briefly to discuss this further. If you know of any who share the same concerns then they too are welcome

For now, understand that there are three Dhaerow of proven good nature and good faith permitted in Our lands, strange as that sounds; High Priestess of Eilistraee Maya Silverlock, Eilysia and Lorena. These are not the vile betrayers that most believe all Dhaerow to be. You will also note that these three are permitted by Our law and all who come to the City must accept that and may not harm them.

All other Dhaerow may be slain within Our lands.

Signed
Ilsevele Miriatar
Coronal of Myth Drannor

//friday 19:30 BST / 13:30 is best for me if that it at all possible as I am EU. If this isnt possible, please let me know when is
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor   Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:44 am

I would be willing to meet with you at whatever time you wish.

\\ I can do that. BST is British Standard Time? That is either 4 or 5 hours from EDT in the US.
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor   Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:33 am

Very well. We hope also that Ell of the Kin will come too as your concerns are very close. Please come to the Defender Barracks in the City

//yes, 19:30 British Standard time = 14:30 Eastern Seaboard. Will have jsut under an hour

//time corrected, oops

Last edited by The Coronal on Tue May 24, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor   Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:07 pm

I will be there then.

// it's five hours between eastern time in the US and UK time. (except for a couple weeks of the year when its four).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor   Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:10 pm

// Did I get the time wrong? by my clock the meeting should have been 45 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor   Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter to the rulers of Myth Drannor
Page 1 of 1