Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the Ironhouse Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evocati

Evocati

To the Ironhouse Clan Empty
PostSubject: To the Ironhouse Clan   To the Ironhouse Clan EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:51 pm

When you asked me to aid your people I did so as an ally to honor an accord between us. I did not expect you harglukkin though to completely disregard my help when it was offered. The fact that you took the advice and counsel of the hin over mine who not too long ago tried to murder me in cold blood was insulting to say the least; and a human whose very presence and intelligence was questionable leads me to believe you have no respect for me or my abilities and simply wanted me as sword and arrow fodder. It was all very insulting and a waste of my time. I will aid you in so much as my faith demands, but not more than that. If I wanted to be sword fodder I would go to those darthiiri who hate my kind. Think twice as to rather you actually want my aid or expertise in the future harglukkin.

//sign//

The E'spadon
Back to top Go down
gosse_333

gosse_333

To the Ironhouse Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Ironhouse Clan   To the Ironhouse Clan EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Greetings Gul,

It was not Ironhouse's intent to give any disrespect to you in anyway. the hin and old man were important parts of the puzzle in opening the gate if you didn't notice. its not mine or any of Ironhouse's responsibility to interrogate every being involved upon the topic of if they have bad blood with you. I am sorry you feel this way, i will leave it up to you to decide your actions in the future. Know ironhouse as a whole with the zhentariam running ramped and the underdark growing brazen have bigger concerns to deal with at current.

Crudak.
Back to top Go down

To the Ironhouse Clan
Page 1 of 1