Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane Empty
PostSubject: Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane   Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Vendui follower of Bane

Usstan am the Yath'sargtlin and usstan have walked the surface many cycles in search of Heretics those of ussta kind that do not walk in darkness. During this time usstan have learned that many of the foes dos fight are the same that usstan do. There is nau bond greater for those that share a common enemy and for now nau reason for us battle each other while those that do attack us only gain from such a thing.

Usstan would like to meet dos or a representative of dossta to discuss further on such. Dos can leave a response near the mines that lead to the deep or dos can find ussa if dos wish to enter. Most of those from the camp know of Yath'sargtlin and will bring ussa the messenger.

Yath'sargtlin
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane   Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:02 pm

*the letter finds it's way to westscars desk where after attempting to read it several times he yells quite loudly*

Some get me someone who can translate this shite!
Back to top Go down
https://dalelandsbeyond.rpg-board.net
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane   Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:52 pm

((Alright taking player initiative to do this one, remove it if it's not allowed, Hector is fluent in Undercommon.

*Hector volunteers to translate the note for the captain, rewriting it in standard common before returning it to Captain Westscar*

Quote :
Greetings follower of Bane

I am Yath'sargtlin and I have walked the surface many cycles in search of Heretics those of my kind that do not walk in darkness. During this time I have learned that many of the foes you fight are the same that I do. There is no bond greater for those that share a common enemy and no reason for us battle each other while those that do attack us only gain from such a thing.

I would like to meet you or a representative of yours to discuss further on such. You can leave a response near the mines that lead to the deep or you can find me if you wish to enter. Most of those from the camp know of Yath'sargtlin and will bring me the messenger.

Yath'sargtlin
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

PostSubject: Re: Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane   Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:59 am

Fidehliss, nearby, hears the Battle-Captain bellow and takes the note when offered. He reads it a moment before placing it back on the desk.

"Sir, I am more... experienced... with the Drow than any other man here. With your leave, I will take a couple men and respond to this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane   Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane Empty

Back to top Go down

Sealed note to the leader of the followers of Bane
Page 1 of 1