Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FunnyHatOfDeath

Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment   Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:07 am

*in Halting script*

Brothers Sisters and those of like mind. It has come to our attention that one of the faithful in fulfilling the edicts of Lord Shevarash has been banished from Myth Drannor.

Additionally, as rumour states our brother will be hunted by the 'goodly' Drow. I submit to you this question - we hunt the drow for our hatred runs deep for the threat to our race they represent. For the threat to our gods that they are. For the perversion that weighs heavily upon us for their very being and because our Lord Shevarash demands it.

These drow have come to the surface seeking an 'alliance' and finding succor in the lands of Myth Drannor and 'perceived' acceptance with the full knowledge that this would cause strife amongst are kin.

I ask you... if they were truly 'goodly' would they have even accepted the invitation for succor? For acceptance knowing full well that it would cause hesitation in our defenders, strife amongst our kin, divisiveness in our forces, and possibly raising hand to our own kin.. simply by them being here?
Some use the reason that they fight their own kin above ground as a reason for trust. If this was truly a reason for trust then we would need to trust them all for they kill one another as a matter of course. Revel in blood letting of their own from their very birth. Being at one another is simply natural. Being at one another where we can see is simply a convenient reason to woo some to trust.
Imagine if you will a drow raiding party ready to set upon our defenders. A lone drow scout approaches our defenders displaying the holy symbol of the 'Naked Dancing Thing'. Our defenders stop, hold this one at bay while they check a list. All the while the other compatriots work their way around using this hesitation as a distraction to strike.

Imagine also a camp of humans that consider the elves friends being set upon by drow wearing the symbol of 'The naked perversion' leaving one to live so they can pass on what the 'allies' of the Coronal have done to them.

Imagine one of our kin.. rising to the defense of one of these 'goodly' drow against another.. standing in the path and defending this thing. All these things have happened and will happen again.

Kin strife caused them to come to be, and Kin Strife they still cause.

Do I hate them with all the fiber of my Being.. yes.. yes by all means yes!!!! However, hatred or not can you not see they very strife they cause by being here?

One of our faithful has been banned from Myth Drannor because he followed the edicts of our lord. Not only that, but this has happened knowing full well that the Elistreens will hunt him for it.

Now.. I submit to you this statement. The attack happened outside the Coronal's lands. The attack caused the death of a Drow *the word here is so heavily written that the ink runs* and now he has been banished for 20 years unless he agrees to disobey the edicts of a god in favor of that of the Coronal. Additionally, he will be hunted... nothing new.

I myself was brought down by an Elistreen. Are they banished for 20 years for the attack?

I do not think it correct for my brother to be banished from his kin for 20 years for the death of a drow, thus until his banishment is lifted and these things expelled from us, I will submit myself for banishment from my kin for I would have done no different and will suffer the same fate for the same reasons.

If you believe this is wrong, if you believe that this strife can no longer be tolerated and that the banishment is folly - I ask you to join your name below and walk with my brother and I for if a place would harbor drow over a true elf then I would have not part of it, until my brother would be welcomed back and the dark ones expelled.

We will miss the beauty of that place, the song of our kin in our ears and the taste of the honey bread in our mouths, but I cannot see it the same. The trees grow darker, the song is of discord, and the bread turns to ash within our mouths as long as the folly continues. If you feel the same... if the injustice of this action strikes your heart as it does mine - brothers, sisters and kin... sign your name below and walk into the horizon with us. I hold you harmless those that would stay for the sake of other, but for the sake of others I go. I cannot stand by and watch these things twist the knife into the soft underbelly of our people. I must remove myself from their manipulations so when our people have their greatest need, we are not held lame by their lies and deceit and can act strongly, without hesitation. Let us find kinship away from this place until they cut off the offending limb of the Dark Perversions they give succor to. We will all die for our kin every one of us, but this day.. that is no longer enough to freely walk the lands of Myth Drannor.

TOLERANCE IS TREASON

*below is written a name with space enough for more names*

Wythran Tall *follows a complete description of himself*
Back to top Go down
Thalionmel

Thalionmel

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment   Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 pm

"another name is now on the list written in a beautiful flowing hand"

Elriewiel Le'te'lyn ,Cleric of Sheverash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment   Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:16 pm

*the red clothed and hooded elf shakes his head slinging his bow*

"Sad to see that dhaerow separate kin, but its obvious it'll be the downfall of this city.."

*A third name is added upon the list carefully and gracefully written*

Celuiron Meir, Archer of Sheverash.
Back to top Go down
Slartibartfaß

Slartibartfaß

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment   Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 pm

*the heavily scarred elf simply puts his name under the others*

Iceheart
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment   Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:11 am

One more name is added and some comments are added as well.
Aramil Moonwhisper Second in command of City of Song.
Brethens i thought the followers of the black archer are fearless hunters not crying babies, first of all telling half the truth is always convinient isnt it?
Your fellow hunter is not banned for killing a drow first i want to clear this, he is banned cause he insulted our guards attacking a diplomat visiting our town in their presence.
Secondly the same hunter died in his try to kill the drow, his body was collected by our guards and with the grace of the Seldarine brought back to life, the first thing he did was to insult us all, by saying he dont recognise any authority in this plane so he doesnt accept the leadership of our Coronal that is chosen by the Seldarine so neither the Seldarine.
Your fellow hunter was banned from our city cause insulted our Coronal and the Seldarine not cause killed a drow.
Lastly you are my brethen i love you and will protect you with my last of breaths if needed, you started hunt the Eilistraaens that are officially allies of the city of song knowing you will cause a diplomatic trouble, instead of hunt the Vhaurinites and the Lolthist that roaming the region, you choosed the Eilistraeens, where were you when the Eilistrsaens were holding theareas of th elven court alone against the Vhaurinites?
Nature teaches that when you hunt something it will hunt you back, so stop whining like babies if you are so afraid come into the City of Song we will protect you, drow can not enter there than three diplomats and not even into the chore of the city.
PS: you should find a priest about Seldarine and their religion, Eilistraee is the daughter of our creator that willingly accepted to be banished with the traitors so have a chance to redeem them a noble action dont youthink? Our Father ad creator didnt want to banish her away, also the Seldarine accept her as an ally, but lets not continue the relegion lessons you seem to know everything better.

Last edited by StaurosMallack on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FunnyHatOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment   Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:26 am

*the comments stand unread as none of Black Archers reenter the city of song after their self imposed exile*
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment   Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:47 am

'is for those that will come to sign more names also will try contact you in game soon'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment   Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment Empty

Back to top Go down

Tolerance is Treason - The Banishment
Page 1 of 1