Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A donation to the orphanage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjay

A donation to the orphanage Empty
PostSubject: A donation to the orphanage   A donation to the orphanage EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 am

Early in the morning, Arjay would show up quietly to deliver a bag of gold he'd been asked to donate. When asked, he would say that a half-orc named Bugar asked him to bring the gold here for the orphans, since he wasn't permitted in himself.

((ooc, I'll ask for it to be collected from me in-game))
Back to top Go down
A_Roleplayer

A_Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: A donation to the orphanage   A donation to the orphanage EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:45 am

Alarice also has a donation of gold to make but from her own purse after a recent expedition to the ghost's house.

((I'll ask for this to be taken next time i'm IG))
Back to top Go down
musicmaestro420

musicmaestro420

PostSubject: Re: A donation to the orphanage   A donation to the orphanage EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:29 pm

*The Half-Orc named Bugar has asked all that owe him debts to just donate it to the orphanage*
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: A donation to the orphanage   A donation to the orphanage EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm

//please can you look at this thread guys? Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also PM me with the amounts
Back to top Go down
A_Roleplayer

A_Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: A donation to the orphanage   A donation to the orphanage EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:24 am

The Coronal wrote:
//please can you look at this thread guys? Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also PM me with the amounts
((But this thread was started first!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A donation to the orphanage   A donation to the orphanage Empty

Back to top Go down

A donation to the orphanage
Page 1 of 1