Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maya's research for calypsic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

Maya's research for calypsic Empty
PostSubject: Maya's research for calypsic   Maya's research for calypsic EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Along with her research into Raman's stone, Maya begins to delve into the Temple's library, looking for any way to break a devil pact, and free Calypsic's soul.

((DM help would be fantastic, as I don't know how this is done myself.))
Back to top Go down
Sareth675

Sareth675

PostSubject: Re: Maya's research for calypsic   Maya's research for calypsic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:47 am

In his spare time, Ea'raldor also goes through the temple libraries, in an attempt to figure out if it is possible to alter the pact or break it completely.
Back to top Go down
silinrul357

silinrul357

PostSubject: Re: Maya's research for calypsic   Maya's research for calypsic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:26 am

Should anyone bother to check some of Lorena's notes on this (as Calypsic was too her responsibility), there is another note:

"Breaking a pact takes extremely high arcane magic or divine magic, sometimes both. There might be a shortcut: a new pact. Maybe there is a fey of Eilistraee or some other fey out there that is good and willing. I must speak to Auryne about this. I know for a fact she is fey-pacted. Maybe she can offer insight."
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: Maya's research for calypsic   Maya's research for calypsic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 am

Auryne did Indeed talk to Lorena about this subject once and offered her assistance with forging a new pact. If i remeber right Ea'raldor was there too.
Back to top Go down
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

PostSubject: Re: Maya's research for calypsic   Maya's research for calypsic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:52 am

((for the DM that helps us out with this, I found a lot of info about summoning for pacts in Tome of Magic. It's not easy, and very dangerous, and the current pact holder is going to fight big time))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maya's research for calypsic   Maya's research for calypsic Empty

Back to top Go down

Maya's research for calypsic
Page 1 of 1