Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes In the Ruling of Myth'Drannor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fflar

Fflar

Changes In the Ruling of Myth'Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Changes In the Ruling of Myth'Drannor   Changes In the Ruling of Myth'Drannor EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Fflar stands in the meadow near a Hot breeze blows across the gathered group.

Fflar clear his throat and speaks loudly.

Quote :
"To my friends, and allies I greet you on this day, to bring tidings of hope and cheer. It has been for sometime that Myth'Drannor called bounty on its enemies, at my request it shall be done no more and all past bounties are absolved.

Why you make ask? We are a people of hope and life. The dealing of death is unpleasant and a hardship and we should not sponsor those who do it for profit. We are a Glorious and Noble People. We are not Headhunting Tyrants.

We will stand as beacon of hope in these dark times as we move forward in fairness and justice. We will attempt at every turn to show those who fear tyranny and darkness we are here to aid them and protect them.

Give no heed to the dark whispers that surround us. Harden your will with Hope. Harden your Steel With Justice and Harden you Spells with Wisdom!

The People are as One, Never shall I stray from this, and Nor shall you, For to do so will Diminish Myself and my People! "

He says last with vigor and strength. His words seem to come from deep with him as her speaks them it is shown true he believes them with all that he is.
Back to top Go down

Changes In the Ruling of Myth'Drannor
Page 1 of 1