Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Note Left In the Glade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zethos64

Zethos64

A Note Left In the Glade Empty
PostSubject: A Note Left In the Glade   A Note Left In the Glade EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:28 pm

To Mith and Ania,

I am sorry to say that I can no longer just sit in the glade and wait for your decisions. I am by no means saying I wouldn't come back at some point but I would like to explore. Therefore I have decided to leave the Glade. I know it is dangerous but I cannot stand sitting around any longer. I know you two are busy dealing with other issues the Glade has but I must find my own way if you do not have time for me. Farewell. Perhaps we will meet again.

Sinual Syr'Thaerl
Back to top Go down
Wulfe ischarri

Wulfe ischarri

PostSubject: Re: A Note Left In the Glade   A Note Left In the Glade EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 pm

OOC note I am still unable to edit our access list this is hindering people getting keys when i am not on. Please rectify this.

*The note is read and placed within the desk, a small sigh escapes the warn drow as yet another is lost due to the blind actions of others preventing those of the glade from performing their proper tasks*
Back to top Go down
Vilesinger

Vilesinger

PostSubject: Re: A Note Left In the Glade   A Note Left In the Glade EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:04 am

*Nanga sit with Mith quietly discuss these matters*

I keep eyes open for him and try keep him safe from harm. I did not know he was in Glade. I will find him and guide him back to safety.
Back to top Go down
sangiovanni

sangiovanni

PostSubject: Re: A Note Left In the Glade   A Note Left In the Glade EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 am

Ania has taken her on a venture in hopes of appeasing her curiousity and willingness to help others....they were not alone for an Elf was with them, one who shows light in her heart ,where hse could have easily shown revenge,as Ania explained to Sinual, their are very few like her....but Ania saw much in how she made her choice. This Sinual seem intnet on doing good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Note Left In the Glade   A Note Left In the Glade Empty

Back to top Go down

A Note Left In the Glade
Page 1 of 1