Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Shout Out to Town...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura_Mei

Sakura_Mei

A Shout Out to Town... Empty
PostSubject: A Shout Out to Town...   A Shout Out to Town... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:15 pm

The sun was gradually falling, dozens of people gathered around Shadowdale Central's campfire - a popular locale for adventurers. Several of the nearby Zhentilar were frustrated; Desrah stood upon one of the crates near the fire to tower over most people. Her voice drew the attention of everyone near.

"Listen up! All-a y'all! Anyone talks while I'm sayin' this, I'm puttin' a boot in yer ass, so listen up! Th' laws ain't so damn difficult that y' gotta act like cryin' little babies! Ain't no city I know gonna let y' wander 'round with weapons in yer damn hands an' masks coverin' yer identities!"

She paused barely a moment for a breath.

"Ya follow the laws, which are simple an' easy 'nuff for a child to un'erstand, an' we ain't gotta go through stupid bullshit e'ery time y' walk through! Follow the laws, we can all 'ave a good feckin' time. Bloo'y 'ells, y' act like we're askin' to cut yer nuts an' tits off! Now knock it the 'ells off an' act like human bein's! ... or... whate'er the hells you are."

She hopped down from the box as people nodded their heads or didn't reply at all.
Back to top Go down

A Shout Out to Town...
Page 1 of 1