Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elemental research

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SVGwolf

SVGwolf

Elemental research Empty
PostSubject: Elemental research   Elemental research EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:42 pm

After being attacked (apparently an attempted "feeding" by the elemental to extend it's lifespan) by a water elemental in the town of Shadowdale I posted my interest in any information related to the elementals on the local board and them went to Myth Drannor to do some research. I had in my possesion the words spoken to my mind by the elemental.
In my research I found that there is a spell called "Extract Water" that can be used to slay a living victim (although it seems to be more of a rutual than a combat thing) and extract the water to create a water elemental, or in extreem situations a Blood elemental. These elementals are similar to vampires in the fact they can drain other living creatures to extend their "lives." I related as much to Lendrick Hellfury as he was one of those that saved me from the attempted "feeding."

Back to top Go down
Hjermind

Hjermind

Elemental research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental research   Elemental research EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Contact the mage Ryan Borian, as he seems to be investigating the case as well, but do so with caution, for he seems to have issues with authority.
Back to top Go down

Elemental research
Page 1 of 1