Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An odd battle in a glade...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nraion

nraion

An odd battle in a glade... Empty
PostSubject: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:39 am

If one was sharp enough to notice a glade off the river being frost covered on top of having evidence of a battle that took place a few days ago...oddly there is only blood to be found within the Glade with a body in the middle, as well as numberous trees being ice-cover or in the case of a few seem to have a body outlined in ice. Oddly a small puddle of light blue liquid sits along the sides of the glade. Those that try to step over it seems to have all the warm from their bodies pulled away.....Those who get close enough to the body would recongize that its nraion who would seems to be bearly breathing. His face has paled a bit and he sems to be shiver with the cold...
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 am

**warmth gah tpying**
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:05 am

*Garok, while walking along the river as he is sometimes seen doing, notices the ice covering the trees of the glade nearby. Curious, he would venture twards it, bringing his fishing stuff along with his recent catch with him. He is not wearing his armor and is wearing his overalls that protects from the cold that he usually wears when his shirts are all ripped up from his scales, and his pair of glasses. He walks into the glade and before he steps over the puddle of glowing ice-water he notices nraion in the glade. He drops his stuff, keeping his backpack on, and hops over the puddle. Middair he gasps as his body is affected by the glowing water. His overalls protect him from some of the effect but when he lands he is still shivvering him self. He holds his palms open close to his mouth to breath a small puff of lightning air at them then rubs them togeather to try to get a little warmer. He then rushes over to Nraion to try to help him.*
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:47 pm

*doesn't offer muc its clear that he is just barely hanging on*
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Sayiel also notice the ice and come rushing to his side. She use her blessing from Sehanine, even if not powerfull, to help her heart brother breath, not speaking or even caring for the Half-orc next to her, only concentrate on Nraion for now. But it is clear she is trying to put herself between Nraion and Garok when she can.

She call to Nraion, speak to him as she take things and blanket from her pack and make a fire. Trying her best to warm Nraion and heal him. She use all her potions or rods or curing she as on her to help him. Praying to Sehanine to keep her brother in this world or take him so he doesn't have to suffer. Hoping with all her heart to be able to keep him with her.
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:43 pm

*Garok frowns as he notices the new elf effectivly push him away. He asks if theres anything he can do to help. If ignored he walks off for a little to gather some wood for the fire. if they are still there he creats a little campfire and lights it by breathing lightning on it and eventually starts a fire. He once again asks if theres anything he can do to help, like help her move him to the royal oak or something. He seams to genuinly want to help the wounded elf*
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:50 am

*seems to breath slowly if painfully, Its clear that hes slowly coming too as he does he gestures to his back weakly if painfully*
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:44 pm

The elf doesn't completely push the half-orc away, completely concentrate on the other elf

"Nraion, easy, it's me, Sayiel, take it easy. I'm here, your safe, don't move"

She tries to calm him so he stop moving. She put her heart-brother's head in her lap.
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:59 pm

*Garok tends to the fire a bit, since this is much out of his hands of knowing what to do. He does take the day's catch of fish and lets it cook near the fire however, so they at least can have some food. He looks around the area in amazement to what happened.*

"What do you think happened here? and do you think he will be ok?"
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:59 am

*as syiel does she'll notice a throwing knife with the symbol of Lolth and the gladual winter sems to stop as nraion gets a slightly more aware of his surroundings and whom is there.*
take it out....I can't fight anymore.....take it out. *as he says this his eyes mist over and a dark mist is to be seen lurking at the edges of the liquid.*
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:14 pm

As soon as she notice the knife, she take it out with a part clothe, not touching the dagger. She then clean it so no blood of her heart brother remain on it and then put it in her bag before using her medical kits to try to heal the wounds while she pray to Sehanine, her blessing used for the day and she must rest and pray to get another one, but can't afford to rest with Nraion in that state.
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 pm

*Garok stay's nearby, ready and willing to help, he even offers the woman his oddly large collection of healing kits to use. He also tends to the fire so it doesnt go out*
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:41 am

*nods slowly before a dark flash of silver seems to escape out of the hole in this back it hangs in midair above nraion seeemly watching him before fading away with nraino it in turn, nraion smiles slightly before closing his eyes and falling into subconiousness again just s he does he mutters* thank you sayiel. *his face seems to pale a bit more as a crepting white seems to take over his hair*
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Because she as no other choice but to accept the half-orc help, she does, asking him to keep the fire burning and taking his healing kit when her supplies run low. She doesn't know enough in healing to take the chance to move Nraion and thus have to rely on the half-orc to keep her heart brother and kin alive. She is ready to accept a lot to save her kins as long as the help is not worse then the problem.

"Rest brother, I watch over you"

She make sure his lips are wet to keep him hydrate and drink some. Keeping her attention to the wounded elf.
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:28 pm

*Garok looks at the elven women, with concern in his eyes*

"If you think you can keep him alive and safe here long enough I could go run and get help from someone, I have magic that can make me run fast, I can go by the royal oak to check myth drannor is a few days away and I dont think it would be good to leave you two here alone for too long"
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:45 pm

"Myth Drannor would be better, if you could bring a priestess or a healer it would be best."

- her eyes still on the elf, not moving from him -
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 am

*he frowns*

"Its a good day and a half walk to get there, and I dont think it would be best for him to be without help for that long as it would take like 3 days for me to get help from there at the least. Also, I cant go to the temple there to request help my self."
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:10 am

"I doubt many at the oak could help, but you can ask help from a guard to get a priestess in the temple, tell them Sayiel needs help with Nraion, who is a kin, and they should follow to help."

- scribe him a word and sign it so they know it's really her asking for help -

"Or ask any elf you encounter to come and help"
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:29 am

*opens his eyes and watches sayiel and Garok silently with an odd tint of blue* Its fine. I'm fine now. *attemps to get up slowlyand if he isnt stop he walks to th eliquid before gesturing to it which it doesn't react at all to the gesture* hmmm
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:01 am

Prevent him from moving.

"Oh no, you take some rest, we will see after a few days how you are, but you stay down for now"

She said on a tone that let no place for any kind of reply exept abid to her order.
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:23 pm

its fine sayiel really....
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:09 am

Glare at him

"At the very least, rest today"

carefully put him back to bed
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:19 am

alright....*gives a small smile* alright goes to sleep
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:24 am

*Garok packs up most of his stuff and looks to the female elf*

"Do you want me to leave? or do you think you might need my help still? If you two will be fine togeather then I will take my leave, and leave you two alone. I dont want to intrude"
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:31 am

It seems quite hard for her to say, but she politely say the same, still looking to Nraion with concern. Her voice is sincère thought.

"I appreciated your help, you can live if you wish, I think he will be fine now."

It's not thanks as one might diserve after such, but it's still recognition of his gesture and acceptance of his help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An odd battle in a glade...   An odd battle in a glade... Empty

Back to top Go down

An odd battle in a glade...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next