Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MustangSVT
Admin
MustangSVT

Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post)) Empty
PostSubject: Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post))   Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post)) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:01 pm

I'll be devoting some time over the remainder of the week to finish up the shadowdale festival (see the other thread for planned activities). If you have any requests of things you'd like to see for it over the next 4 days, now would be a good time to either leave a message here or drop me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post))   Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post)) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi,

Could you please take a look at something I posted few weeks ago??? I need an answer to know if the "Harvestmistress" will be allowed to be at the "Harvest Festival", uehueheuhUHEUHE Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks Mustang,

Juju.
Back to top Go down
MustangSVT
Admin
MustangSVT

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post))   Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post)) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:24 pm

I will be running a great hunt of Malar (a rather simple event in fact, but a lot of fun) possibly later today or sometime tomorrow and I'm in need of at least 2 or more players to make throwaway farmer characters for it. Who wants to volunteer?
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post))   Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post)) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:03 pm

I can
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post))   Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post)) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:31 pm

I can make one, unfortunately, Malik won't be there to watch, but what the hell. Smile
Back to top Go down
MustangSVT
Admin
MustangSVT

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post))   Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post)) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:55 pm

The great hunt took place today as I just happened to have some free time, but thanks for volunteering. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post))   Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowdale Festival Requests ((OOC Post))
Page 1 of 1