Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greengrass Festival

Go down 
+10
Demon2k3
DM Carbuncle
selenden
Aidan Airna
Astrate
StrawberryBlonde
Roveston
Maiden of Loss
ADM Flumph
The Coronal
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Coronal

The Coronal

Greengrass Festival Empty
PostSubject: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:49 am

Dear and respected Citizens of the City of Song,

The Festival of Greengrass is fast approaching and despite the war on our doorstep, i invite you all to celebrate this Festival of peace and rejoicing.
The High Priestess of the Temple of the Seldarine has informed me that the Priests of Corellon will also hold a Lateu'quor on the night of the Greengrass.
I invite all of you to bring joy and laughter to this Special day to give our City a respite from the waging wars.

signed
Ilsevele Miritar
Coronal of Myth Drannor

//if your character wants to get involved in the preperations please contact ADM Flumph or DM Carbuncle
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:44 pm

We are still looking for people who are interested in helping to organize the festival. A good chance for everyone who has a talent for organizing events or likes to make music, theater plays or other performances!

((The idea is to let this event be mainly organized and planned by players with DM assistance. A good chance for bards but also all kinds of characters who like to participate in such festivals. For everyone who wants some information on the greengrass holidays: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:54 pm

((I'd be very interested but it heavily depends on the day and time.))
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:03 pm

As happened with the refugees from Shadowdale [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Lucent would point out that all the musicians and artists hired for the festival can freely borrow the materials from the Silver Lodge (instruments, costumes and props) as long as they return them intact.

Also, although not participating directly because of the many things happening in Shadowdale, he would offer his own experience (visual directing, song writing, lute tutoring) to said artists.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryBlonde

StrawberryBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:34 pm

((I'm interested! When abouts are we looking to try to do this?

((Sheighley can help planning, also has a Greengrass song and then there's that play...
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:46 pm

((We have no schedule yet. It depends on the players who participate. The plan is to get people together who want to organize it. So the festival will be mostly open to the player's imagination. The DMs will of course assist and add decorations or whatever else the players have in mind and what is possible. Of course NPC interactions during the event will also be done by DMs but otherwise I want to keep it rather open to the ideas of the players Smile. So the plan is to gather people and then see which time would be best for most.))
Back to top Go down
Astrate

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:31 pm

I play mara would love too set up a exhibit on elves lore of the city.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryBlonde

StrawberryBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Could maybe people interested in this meet on Sunday sometime?
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:15 pm

((I could do Sunday night sometime for the preparations.))
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:30 am

(( Sunday Night is a good time. ))
Back to top Go down
selenden

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:14 am

((Gethein would love to get involved. When you say Sunday night, do you mean EST? If so, that might be Monday morning for me Very Happy But it might be doable))
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 am

//both MD DMS are EU timezone. So Sunday night would need to be GMT evening.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryBlonde

StrawberryBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:49 am

((How's about 2 PM Eastern Time Sunday, which I think is 7 PM GMT (unless I'm calculating daylight savings wrong)? Whoever can show up then we'll chat things over. Maiden, I know you are Eastern Time and I can come back on at 9 PM Sunday and coordinate with you and anyone else who can't make the earlier time? Does that work well?
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:10 pm

((Most important for the meeting is that the players who are interested can meet and plan things. In case no DM can make it, I would just ask the people to take screenshots or make some logs about what was done/discussed/planned and who was there. This will keep the DMs up to date and RP rewards can be given, too Smile. The actual festival should of course be at a time when a DM can make it.))

EDIT: I think I can make it on Sunday 7pm GMT if nothing comes in between.
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:20 pm

((Sure, that sounds good. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:43 pm

((I am going to be late for the meeting but I will join you as soon as I can.))
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:58 am

((So how about scheduling the event for the 2. May?))

Last edited by ADM Flumph on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selenden

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:08 pm

((Klappt! *claps* Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:22 pm

((I should be able to do that day depending on the time.))
Back to top Go down
StrawberryBlonde

StrawberryBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:56 am

I should be around on May 2 after 3:30 pm easternUSA time.
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:50 am

((We could schedule it for 3:30 pm East. I just can't say how long I can be there but maybe I find another DM to take over when I have to go Smile. What about the others? Is the time ok for you?))
Back to top Go down
Demon2k3

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Sounds good on my end
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:34 pm

((bump))
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:48 pm

I really don't understand the lack of interest here. There are several talented folk that want to entertain but have need of an audience. There will also be standard fair things. So lets all join in put your two cents in.
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:09 am

\\ here's a suggestion, instead of having a one day event... maybe spread it out over a week, maybe have a few changes to one of the maps, to indicated the festival and allow people to not have to juggle various work days to be at the one event, allow it to be spread out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greengrass Festival   Greengrass Festival Empty

Back to top Go down

Greengrass Festival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next