Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuubar

Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp Empty
PostSubject: Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp   Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:03 am

*several notes are posted throughout the tunnels, within the camp, and in Sschindylryn. They have been written with suprising literacy, and judging by the grammar the old duergar must have paid a drow merchant to scribe for him*
Attention
Master Weapon Smith services available for hire. Do not expect the work to be free, you must supply the materials needed for your desired weapon. This includes the mold, metal for blades, wood for bows/arrows, and any crafting instructions that the weapon may require. Note that some basic metals may be purchased from the weapon smith for an extra fee.
The weapons will be made promtly, and be of dwarven craft. One wishing to do business, and who has the supplies required, can be assured of a fine weapon at a low price. Any weapon and metal may be requested, again with the right materials, except for adamantine. Though you may request any simple weapons made of the rare metal, any of the more exotic weapons will be denied, as I have yet to perfect my skill with the metal.
Any wishing to do business, or inquire further, should seek out the old Duergar named Tobur who may be seen frequently within the camp. If he cannot be reached directly leave a message near the campfire in the city of Sschindylryn and he will surely contact you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Elui Darksong

Elui Darksong

PostSubject: Re: Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp   Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 am

((May post here and I am looking just to start to practice here and if don't wish it I will disregard the rp))

Elui long white hair is tied loose braid to keep her hair out of her face. Her leathers are dark grey and she has preference of non-descript clothes. The philosophy the more you stand the more of target you become.

Elui look at the script carefully and read it over mulling. She has her paints they are on low supply though not much to replenish it. In truth she has need of a blade to be added to her equipment. This rusty old blade of hers is not really going last much longer and she got from prior trade. She look the script over again and thought to herself perhaps she can paint him a sign to advertise his wares.

Elui carefully look past the post and heard sounds of camp. It is a risk and Duegars are about trustworthy some people she knows and it is risk.

"I will paint you sign for some help procuring a sword. I will be at the camp nearby."

Elui neither smile or frown as she gaze at the camp there might be some coin to be made for paints at least she will get hot meal for the night. Ponder breiefly if the Duegar will be able find her and she leaft her name on the note. Sschindlyn. Togur probably has someone watching the post so he will get the description.
Back to top Go down
Fuubar

PostSubject: Re: Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp   Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:22 pm

*Tobur's old, wrinkled grey eyes scan over the note momentarily, he pauses blinking slowly as he shakes his head* Bloody 'ard ta unnerstan' *he grumbles absently at the nearby merchant as he takes a sip from his flask, re-reading the note several times* C'mere ladd *he motions to the same merchant who scribed for him before, tossing a small pouch of coins to the slave* If'n I be readin' this right et looks like one o' tha dark'uns wunts a blade in exchange fer advertisin'? *he scratches his beard as he ponders his reply*
**If you wish a blade crafted there may be two components that must be obtained. Depending on the blade I may require a mold to craft the metals into, as of yet I have only managed to obtain the following weapon molds:
Spear mold
Bastard Sword mold
Flail mold
Light Crossbow mold
If these do not match your needs you will have to bring the appropriate mold, and I shall pay fair price to keep such a thing after completing the blade requested. Depending on the metal you wish the blade to be crafted from I may also require the recipe for that specific metal, to ensure I temper the blade to true Duergar craftsmanship standards. I can supply any metals aside from adamantine, as such a metal is highly sought after, and I have yet to procure any myself. As for the rest, the mold and recipe will be all I require in exchange for the services offered.
If this contract is to your liking leave a message and you will be contacted shortly**
*Tobur scans the note over briefly, nodding in satisfaction as he turns and stumbles off into the darkness*
Back to top Go down
Elui Darksong

Elui Darksong

PostSubject: Re: Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp   Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:53 am

(I am sorry I am going have to suspend role playing this char for this site)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp   Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Notes Posted Around the Tunnels and Camp
Page 1 of 1