Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Seeker of Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradox of Perfection

A Seeker of Training Empty
PostSubject: A Seeker of Training   A Seeker of Training EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Posted in the more accessible areas of Myth Drannor, a simple paper can be found, written in flowing Elven script. It reads thus:

Greetings to all of the Kindred of Myth Drannor. My name is Tyl'modaes Mys'shori. I am recently arrived from traveling abroad from various places in Faerun.

I am seeking someone who may be able to teach me the art of the Bladesong. I realize this is a large request--yet I can assure you, it is not through wish of power, nor an attempt to seek glory. I wish to protect and assist the People--my kin. It is a dream I have had since youth, and it is a wish that still holds me. I thank you for your time.

May the Queen of Arvandor guide and protect you,
Tyl'modaes Mys'shori
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

PostSubject: Re: A Seeker of Training   A Seeker of Training EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:17 am

A note is pinned under the original one, the handwrite looks rather careless and not as delicately flowing as most elves write.

Donna Tyl'modaes,

as a human, I have little to no idea about the art of the Bladesinger, but I can assure you that you will have a hard time finding a better master of the rapier around, so I might at least be of help in this aspect of your training.
I promised a friend, who also is an elf and resides in your city, to teach her something about the high art of amnian fencing, so if you wish, feel free to join in. Elven fencing is different from my style, but it might be interesting and educational for both sides.

Best regards, Don Piak Lacerda.
Back to top Go down
Dsmith1312

Dsmith1312

PostSubject: Re: A Seeker of Training   A Seeker of Training EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:04 pm

A third note is pinned beneathe the two.

Tyl'modaes,

First and foremost I am glad that you wish to learn the Bladesong. With that said, I would ask that you seek out either Sylwyn or perhaps Nadin for instruction. I am not aware if either of the two have a current student, but I believe they may be able to assist you if not train you themselves.

Best Regards,
~Anadia E'len
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Seeker of Training   A Seeker of Training EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:33 pm

*Nadin check the notes pinned. At the first note he sighs and smiles at the same time, thinking to himself about how good is one of the people wishing to attune the song of the blade, but at the same time wondering if Tyl'modaes has the necessary patience. At the second note he politely avoids a laugh, acknowledging and approving the good intentions of sir Piak, maybe he is the necessary master for a more practical yet very efficient art? This depends on the apprentice only. At the third note Nadin stops and ponders. A master me? I'm still learning myself, Sylwyn's blade sings melodies much more vibrant than mine. Anyway I have to talk with Sylwyn about this, maybe I can be this master, after all I need to see too if I have the necessary patience to master the art one day. He leaves the notes untouched for now and departs.*
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Seeker of Training   A Seeker of Training EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:43 pm

*A new note is pinned*

Tyl'modaes,

Look for Nadin Moonbolt, so we can talk about.

*adds a brief description of himself*

Cordially,
Nadin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Seeker of Training   A Seeker of Training Empty

Back to top Go down

A Seeker of Training
Page 1 of 1