Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergeing from the forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
egeloppe

egeloppe

Emergeing from the forest Empty
PostSubject: Emergeing from the forest   Emergeing from the forest EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:07 am

Amar would one rainy day.. emerge from the depths of the forest, a bundle under his arm.. only revealing a small piece of cloth that might look like a defenders cloak.. not noticing much about him he heads towards the the defender barracks and some time after, leaves them again without the bundle..

he then walks to his favourite tree in the refugee camp, and lets his eye fall upon the lake, not saying anything, but he seems somewhat at ease.. he takes a small knife and starts eating some bread and cheese.

(open for rp if anyone feels like it)
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Emergeing from the forest   Emergeing from the forest EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:20 am

An elderly sun elf priest of Corellon follows Amar with his eyes as he walks past...then again as he retuns without the bundle. His hand resting idly onn his swordhilt he ponders a moment, then strides up to the moon-elf...

"I wonder what it was you delivered in the barracks, child of the Seldarine, that would seem to lessen a burden so much from your shoulders..."

The elderly elf sits down next to Amar....following his gaze out onto the lake, but says no more...
Back to top Go down
egeloppe

egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: Emergeing from the forest   Emergeing from the forest EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:41 am

His eye still on the lake, chewing a piece of bread, sinking and replies.. " I turned in a part of my life, that I should have been proud of, but werent able t' be.. T' social club of Myth Drannor was not t' my liking.. t' bad it took such a time t' find out " he then takes a piece of cheese, chews it slowly.. There's bound t' be better ways t' serve ones kin, than being a part of that.." nods towards a defender passing by.. " just need t' figure out just how".. looks at t' sun elf.. measuring him for a moment.. then offers him some bread and cheese.. " Feel free ".. he then turns his gaze at the lake once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergeing from the forest   Emergeing from the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergeing from the forest
Page 1 of 1