Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling to all clerics of the Seldarine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

Calling to all clerics of the Seldarine Empty
PostSubject: Calling to all clerics of the Seldarine   Calling to all clerics of the Seldarine EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 am

* a letter is hung in the temple, writen in elegant high-elven. It bears a seal with the symbol of Corellon with two crossed blades below it*

My fellow sisters and brothers in faith.

I have been given permission to gather every cleric of the Seldarine that so wishes to a grand meeting in the temple.

The purpose of this meeting, and the meetings that are to come is to insure that we, the clergy do not continue to carry wood to the pyre that threathens to consume our fair city.

I am sure that by now, my speech before the High Counsil has become know...it is from this speech I will continue amongst you, my colleages and fellow priests.

We owe it to our fellow kin and other inhabitants of Myth Drannor to settle what differences there may be, and we owe it to our respective Gods that we serve and love.

With hopes for a stronger Clergy

Brenor, Head of House Hastalion and war-priest of Corellon.

//// ooc: all clerics, Druids, FS and Paladins who follow the Seldarine are asked to attend...elves and halfelves alike....Brenor will be at the temple the next 2-3 evenings..Europe-time /////

Last edited by Gjallahorn on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Calling to all clerics of the Seldarine   Calling to all clerics of the Seldarine EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:48 am

Earalia hears of the call and plans to attend.
Back to top Go down
rbizzle0511

rbizzle0511

PostSubject: Re: Calling to all clerics of the Seldarine   Calling to all clerics of the Seldarine EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 pm

A letter would be placed near Brenor's quarters sealed in wax the the house Arivaela'ruar symbol ingrained

Quote :

Honored Brother,

Perhaps I could meet with you at some point on this as I am unable to attend the gathering you have proposed. We seem to have conflicting scheduals and my tidths to the lord must be kept. I look forward to meeting you.

Signed,

Latheir'doron Arivaela'ruar, Priest of Corellon

//time zone conflicts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling to all clerics of the Seldarine   Calling to all clerics of the Seldarine Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling to all clerics of the Seldarine
Page 1 of 1