Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the temple of Seldarine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon2k3

At the temple of Seldarine Empty
PostSubject: At the temple of Seldarine   At the temple of Seldarine EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:36 pm

A elf enters the temple of the seldarine in myth Drannor and aproaches the statue of shevarash, once at the statue he makes an offering, a single broken arrow and a drop of water below, he then kneels down and enters in prayer

I come here this day seeking your aid
The people of theese lands are foolish and feeble
I seek permission to start a crusade
To show the people here that the drow cannot be trusted

Those people here that are lured by the drow
Thinking that they can earn redemption
Ignorant to the truth that they are blind
A blindness that has spread far

Blindness that will threaten them
Blindness that will lead to their fall
As a faithful servant, a black archer
I solemny swear, from this day on
None will stand in my way to the true enemies of the seldarine

he then stands up, with a fierce determination in his face, a cold gaze in his eye, one of burning determination and coldness, a face with no emotions, those passing would see nothing but burning determination but no emotions

((Open rp, anyone who would visit the temple are free to post
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: At the temple of Seldarine   At the temple of Seldarine EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Alaniel, performing her duties in the temple would approach the Tel´Quessir after he finished his prayer.
A large silver furred Dire Wolf with golden gleaming eyes, at her side

The Teu Tel´Quessir would incline her head and give him a warm smile

"Greetings kin, you seem to be troubled. Is there anything i can do to ease your troubled thoughts?
I am Alaniel Nightstar, Totem Sister of the Triune Godess and this is my friend Asha"

she gestures to the silver furred wolf who only yawns in reply
Back to top Go down
Demon2k3

PostSubject: Re: At the temple of Seldarine   At the temple of Seldarine EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:00 pm

The elf nods but showns no emotions at this time
My name is Melorion and i am a servant of the black arrow, i am a black archer. The humans here worry me, they seem to think that the drow can attain redemption.

I am troubled by what i see here in the dales.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: At the temple of Seldarine   At the temple of Seldarine EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Alaniel nods sadly while the wolf eyes focus on Melorion as he mentions Drow and he lets out a slight snarl

"Yes, a lot of people around the dales dont understand the treachery that is inherit in all of the Spider Queens children. The Seldarine charge us with battling them wherever we find them.
The Queen of Arvandor teaches us that we must ever be vigiliant against the vile Dhaerow and their treachery."

She lets out a sigh

"Alas the humans in their typical folly dont understand the history of the Dhaerow as we do. They are easily fooled by their poisoned words"
Back to top Go down
Demon2k3

PostSubject: Re: At the temple of Seldarine   At the temple of Seldarine EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm

He nods
What you speak of is true priestess, it has come to my attention that one of our allies is harbouring a drow, but out of respect of my duties as a defender i am not hunting down this drow. Yet my duty as a black archer calls me to.

This has caused conflict in me.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: At the temple of Seldarine   At the temple of Seldarine EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Alaniel frowns at his words

"Why would anyone harbor a Dhaerow? The only reward they will receive is a Dagger in their back.
I would advise to seek the council of your superior then, Black Archer"

the Wolf lays at her feet but keeps Melorion focused with his golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
DM Light

DM Light

PostSubject: Re: At the temple of Seldarine   At the temple of Seldarine EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:52 am

Another person seems to find some interest in their conversation. She stands quite far at first, but it seems she hears everything they are saying. After some time she decided to approach.
She is quite tall for an elf and she her skin has an odd greenish hue to it. Her eyes are big, white and lidless. She is among the most graceful beings you might even get to see. Even as she walks towards them, clamed and with ease, she moves as fast as if one of them would run and her steps are completely silent, as if the surronding accepts her and adjust itself simply to let her move through it peacefully and undisturbed.

Foolish humans She speaks in elven.
Back at my days they were treated as slaves and dogs. Barbarian tribes with no redemption. I am everr surprised they ascended so high at all.
She seems to recognize Alaniel as she nods to her, but Melorion is new to her.
A black archer? An honorable cause.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: At the temple of Seldarine   At the temple of Seldarine EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:23 pm

The Keeper come to the temple and see the ephisode at its end but decides not interrupt, wishing to share some word with tall female elf of odd greenish hue skin, he decides to come later, respecting the prays and rites being performed at that moment.((will try IG))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the temple of Seldarine   At the temple of Seldarine Empty

Back to top Go down

At the temple of Seldarine
Page 1 of 1