Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeneize

Xeneize

A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine Empty
PostSubject: A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine   A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:21 pm

A scholarly looking elven male of clear Ar'Tel'Quessir heritage finds his way to the temple of the Seldarine in Myth Drannor.
Here, he asks to speak with clergy of Sehanine Moonbow whenever he finds a priest that is not busy to approach.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine   A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:23 am

a Teu´tel Quesir approaches the Ar´tel Quessir, feathers and wooden tokens woven into her long hair, dressed in simple leather breeches. A spear from wich are dangling more feathers and wooden tokens. On her hands some tattoos are visible that seem to reach higher up her arm. At her side a large white dire Wolf with silver white fur and golden eyes walks patiently and regards the Sun elf with as he starts to yawn.

"Cousin i heard you wish to speak to a priest of the Luminous Cloud? I am Alaniel, a Totem Sister of the union of the three and i serve the daughter of the Nightskies as i serve all other aspects of the Queen of Arvandor.
I am aware some of your kin dont aknowledge her existance, but still..."

she would pause a moment to give him a warm smile

"... i am here to help you if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine   A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:19 am

The elf inclines his head to the priestess.
"Thank you for your time priestess. My name is Aureco of Clan Nortar, I seek aid in a matter that the church of the Luminous Cloud excels at, perhaps you can aid me. At the Windsong Tower, we are trying to study a most sad occurrence that has befallen our fair woods. The land is being scarred by some form of necromancy that dries large spots of the forest from all form of life and animates whatever might have fallen during that time as undead. I thought that seeing it is within the dogma of Sehanine to seek and destroy all undead, you might have some knowledge that we might use to heal the land? We are trying to study whatever rituals might be at work there"
Aureco pauses and allows the elven priestess to digest what he's just explained.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine   A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:34 am

Alaniel would listen with a concerned look on her face while her wolf sits at her side and continues to regard Aureco with his peculiar golden eyes.

"First, dear Cousin, i am no priestess, i am a Totem Sister of Anharradh and my speciality lies in invoking the powers of nature that the triune godess commands. The triune godess takes it upon herself to task herself with the defense of the elven realms, this task also falls to us Totem Sisters as much as we are councillors and midwifes. I would like to help you of course and my powers of Nature may be able to do some good in healing the land. I do not however have any Special power over undead, except the fury of nature i can unleash upon them."
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine   A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:58 am

"The aid of any Tel'Quess is most than welcome, while I do not have power over who may join our expeditions, I will be sure to let the Blue Mage know. I will also send word to the Keeper of the Akh'Velahr of your willingness to aid with the undead menace" He bows his head.
"With that said, is there places you recommend I go to for specific research on undead, other than the library of the city?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine   A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sun Elf at the Temple of the Seldarine
Page 1 of 1