Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Orc walks into Free Haven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pathkiller

Pathkiller

A Orc walks into Free Haven Empty
PostSubject: A Orc walks into Free Haven   A Orc walks into Free Haven EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:18 pm

A Orc in a red tricorn hat walks into Free Haven and looks around. He begins speaking with the assorted townspeople.

No one seems to mind he is there and he begins to smile. He walks into a tavern and looks around until a human female takes his order. He orders something for the road and his order is met with a smile. He pays for his meal, his traveling rations, and his drink and head outside the tavern to sit peacefully near the fire.
Back to top Go down
Pathkiller

Pathkiller

A Orc walks into Free Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Orc walks into Free Haven   A Orc walks into Free Haven EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:50 pm

After visiting the city for several days, only leaving to stretch his legs and be one with Nature, Grimfang begins writing. his script while blocklike and plain is easily readable. In Common he has printed the following words.

I have a connection to a maker of Magical wands. Please send me a message here in town or add a reply to this board.

//I don't think the boards in Free Haven work, if they do I will replace this and put it there
Back to top Go down

A Orc walks into Free Haven
Page 1 of 1