Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Darkness Prevails

Go down 
+13
b00seven
Smithers666
Vall Moon
Falling Leaf
Emeraldtalon
DM Balrog
DistastefulSin
Kuitenknieper
enigma
Maskedshini
Jakunen
DoBarrelRolls
Xeneize
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
b00seven

b00seven

A Darkness Prevails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkness Prevails   A Darkness Prevails - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Abraham returns from his last journey south hearing word of an undead presence near Myth Drannor. He inquires with local grave diggers and funeral workers to learn what he can.

He scouts the roads looking for places of Origin of the undead and any sign of necromancers or whatever force causes them to stir.

He makes his way to MD, Seeking the Lathanderites, Local Paladins, and the elves in order to pledge his services.
Back to top Go down
KSC

PostSubject: Re: A Darkness Prevails   A Darkness Prevails - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Brigadier Sabel of the Black Hounds might be seen skirting the edges of the disturbance, though by stealth and invisibility she avoids large groups of undead and other searchers, revealing her self only to those she knows, either to aid or share information. Senses open to the weave she tries to determine the source of this latest disruption to the peace of the dales. Only if she detects a potential source will she move deeper into the affected area.

Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: A Darkness Prevails   A Darkness Prevails - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Smithers666 wrote:
OOC: Don't know it mine was the post referred to as playing outside of the character sheet since my character stated that he used his weave sight (all other things stated is as per the sheet). I know weave sight does not exist in NWN 2 but it does in the PnP version for clerics of Mystra as Aerul is and I took a little liberty to RP that he has this ability.

Did I do wrong?

OOC: The suggestion to RP character sheet was directed at me because it was suspected that my characters cannot wield exotic weapons. I cannot hide my character sheet and any DM is welcomed to see it in game, maybe it does not make much sense to people on first look, and that I don't really have any use mechanically in game so one my wonder why would I have them in my character sheet at all, but I invested feats and skills in my character depending on what she experienced and trained icly not because I oocly planned how my build will turn out. If that is not acceptable I am opened for suggestions because I do not mind to replace something I don't have use of mechanically in game, but it is nice to RP it anyway so I do not mind to stay as it is either.

RP: Few hours latter Maya returns back to find her brother and searches battlefield. Maybe it would take days for someone to cross these long distances, but with Maya's infinite flee the scene spell and winged fey form, her travel was a lot faster. On her way back she tells Taeron what is going on when he meets him in woods. Fey Warrior joins her on the meadow where she sees in the distance earth elemental fighting the undead with her brother shooting down arrows upon them from earth elemental's shoulder. "There he is. Playing an archer again." She turns towards Fey Warrior. "Go give him a hand, I will surprise them from behind." Fey Warrior nods to Maya and moves towards Leo, attacking undead with his ice arrows, if any would attempt to climb on Earth Elemental, Fey Warrior would shoot arrows at them to take them off. Maya disappears with walk unseen spell and quickly through the grass on meadow she makes her way behind the undead that charges at Leo, where her invisibility spell would break as soon she unleashes mastered area of effect of dazing green magical energy. Insects from nearby woods would arrive soon after on Maya's call and attack one by one undead at time together as swarm.

Last edited by Tanya on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: A Darkness Prevails   A Darkness Prevails - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:09 pm

*Fallowing Leo's telethor wolf, who stole one of garok's pair of pants to get garok to fallow him Garok runs twards the undead hord. Snatching the pair of pants from the wolf and stuffing them in his pack ((just to note garok is not naked its an extra pair the wolf stole and Leo gave me permition to rp such)) Garok hides back a bit trying not to be noticed by the undead, he puts on his chain shirt armor and spends the full minute he needs to spend warding him self fully. He then fallows the telethor wolf into the undead hoard. The mighty half-dragon fights his way in the hoard trying to fallow leo's telethor companion to leo.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Darkness Prevails   A Darkness Prevails - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:10 am

Leo shoots last arrow he had and did not know what to do next but to attack undead with his halberd again. He drops longbow and takes halberd speaking last spell to be fully warded, prepared to jump, but somehow tired, to meet undead at close combat. Seeing that reinforces finally arrive, Leo feels relief and he climbs down the earth spirit and makes his way towards Garok breathing heavily but still fighting with strong spirit. "I am so glad to see you here. These brainless undead don't seem to know when it's enough." Leo joins Garok in battle back to back as he talks to Garok. "The sun will not for long be our ally and the evening is close so we have to do what we can now to end this separation from main horde." Leo takes his hat from wolf spirit and smiles. "Finally! Thank you my friend." The he turns to Garok and suggests to cover him while he uses the hat. Leo grabs his hat like it is wheel and then places one hand in it as he reads something from it on sylvan. He then lifts his hand above his head and a scroll flies out from the hat into the air. The ground beneath the undead grows spikes and Archspirit dives his hand again into his hat, reading sylvan words. When he pulls his hand out and raises it above his head, another scroll flies out from the hat into the air. Drop of water falls from the sky on Leo's wooden forehead, he waits for it like a hungry cat would wait a mouse on a plate. Few other drop of water fall from the sky and does not take long before drops become a rain, something that Leo exactly needed. Lighting starts to strike the undead as Leo starts to grow in his size. His wooden skin becomes stronger, his head starts to grow branches, his hair grows flowers. Archspirit takes more powerful form of wood spirit, a walking tree with branches filled with colorful leaves and flowers glowing holy energy existing specially to do harm to undead and fiends. Archspirit charges at the undead, slamming with his exalted natural attack any undead that ends up on his way as the rain, that soon becomes acidic, aids him together with those who arrived to help.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: A Darkness Prevails   A Darkness Prevails - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:28 am

Upon getting the warning from Nadin about the Undead Hoards Valtore calls all the workers of the Clan back to the Hall from thier verious jobs around the area. He hands out deathward wands to those whom can use them and uses them himself. Then he takes up patrol of the area with his trusty Divine sword lighting the way for those who seek dafty once more in the magic dead area of the Hall. Any undead he come across he quickly slays and burns the bodies. Spaying the area with Holy Champagne blessed by the High Priest of the Clan.

**dwarves and Holy Alcohol!** Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Darkness Prevails   A Darkness Prevails - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Darkness Prevails
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2