Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A lonely stressed Boatman

Go down 
+2
Sonja Bloodrayne
DM Light
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Light

DM Light

A lonely stressed Boatman Empty
PostSubject: A lonely stressed Boatman   A lonely stressed Boatman EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:00 pm

For four decades already Thahandor cruises back and forth from Myth Drannor and for four decades he had to experience countless attacks and provocations.
He was very relieved to hear that the queen agreed that he would be moved towards Rimwood, where the are does not lurk with insane beastmen and raiding parties.
He can be seen in the Oak sometimes, sharing a drinks and stories.
Back to top Go down
Lady Crankenstein

Lady Crankenstein

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stressed Boatman   A lonely stressed Boatman EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Ylia Rue strolls up to him and smiles warmly as she glances down into the waters, seeing the colorful fish darting under the clear water. She looks around at the trees and seems to find calm from just the sight. In Elven , she addresses him.
"I hear that you have been a servant of others for far longer than I have even been alive... You watched great men coming and going ... Seen many grand plans rise and fall... And yet , here you stand , enduring daily hardship and passed by unnoticed ... While events that shape our world rage on without you... Do you ... And I only ask because I too am being called my god to be one who tends and serves... Do you ever envy those who pass on your boat? ... Wish that you had a more center role in the grand stage of life?"
She grins politely as she had learned to do from watching others , and waited for his response .
Back to top Go down
http://ladycrankenstein.wix.com/lady-crankenstein
DM Light

DM Light

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stressed Boatman   A lonely stressed Boatman EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Tahandor smiles and winks at the new commer, he chuckles then for a short while.
Not all of us are warriors, mages or any kind of great heros. I like what I do and I get to serve the greatest woman alive! No, complaints, none at all.
I am a hard man and I feel I belong with a hard day's work. I do however...take tips if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stressed Boatman   A lonely stressed Boatman EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Mara would speak to Tahandor many times when he comes into the Oak or when she travels to Myth Drannor.

My dear Tahandor, its always good to see you and speak with you. I do hope you are being treated well when you visit our establishment. I do appreciate you being reassigned over here. If you are ever in trouble please do not hesitate to come to the Oak to get Alexandros, me or one of the boys. We are always here to help.

Mara could be seen bringing him food and drink out to the dock.
Back to top Go down
PetersonOliveira

PetersonOliveira

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stressed Boatman   A lonely stressed Boatman EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:55 pm

When Corb finish his patrol he goes to Rimwood to take a boat to Myth Drannor.
Before take a boat, he says:

"Hello Tahandor. You are always ready to help us and you work so hard. If there are something that I can do for you let me know."
Back to top Go down
Lady Crankenstein

Lady Crankenstein

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stressed Boatman   A lonely stressed Boatman EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Being from the deep woods and having few social graces , Ylia turns her head to him curiously, pondering his suggestion that he would appreciate a tip...
Her eyes light up and she responds, "hey , I have a good tip for you .., why don't you let people give you gold or gifts as appreciation for your hard work !"
She smiles happy with herself for helping.
Back to top Go down
http://ladycrankenstein.wix.com/lady-crankenstein
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stressed Boatman   A lonely stressed Boatman EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Later in that day Tahandor would return and find Nadin at the bridge. As an habit the Spell Captain sometimes like to stop at the boatman and make company to the solitary Tahandor, from several minutes to up a few hours, asking how are things, any occurances, if Badger was threatening him or another traveller, and few other casual things, but this is the first time he stops in more than a week.

- Hello Tahandor, any report for today? Sorry I didnt visit you for several days, I'm locked in the library for good *laughs soft and politely*, but decided put my legs to work today.
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stressed Boatman   A lonely stressed Boatman EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:57 pm

A woman in a purple tunic and traveler's dusty clothing hails down Tahandor while he gets a drink one day at the inn, offering him another on her as thanks for his work. She asks him general questions about the area and important people, a black hat with a feather in it cocked lazily over her head. Her hair appears dark, and her skin when it's shown is a caramel color. She's very sociable and friendly. When (and if) asked her name, she offers it as "Shae", a traveler from Sembia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stressed Boatman   A lonely stressed Boatman Empty

Back to top Go down

A lonely stressed Boatman
Page 1 of 1